When you prefer to view your work on your computer monitor while you are working on your device, you can easily switch to Tablet mode by tapping the Tablet Mode touch key. When you want to view your work on your device again, tap the Tablet Mode touch key to switch back.
We added Display Toggle and Precision Mode to MobileStudio Pro and Cintiq Companion 2 to give you greater control over your work environment and make your workflow faster.
To help you find answers to your questions faster, our team updated some of the most essential user help topics: On-Screen Controls, Display Toggle for pen tablets, Tablet mode for Wacom Cintiq Pro, Paper sketching for Wacom Intuos Pro, and Wireless connection information for Wacom Intuos Pro
TRANSLATION IMPROVEMENTS: We want your experience with the Wacom Desktop Center to be clear and easy, so our team worked to improve the translations of the Wacom Desktop Center, making it as accurate as possible in every language that we serve.
- The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).
- The program can't start because MSVCR100.dll is missing from your computer.
- Resolved an issue where you could not zoom and rotate.
- Resolved an issue where touch would occasionally stop working.
- Resolved an issue where touch would occasionally turn off, and you were unable to turn it back on again.
- Resolved an issue where your device would not appear in the Wacom Desktop Center.
- Resolved an issue where ExpressKeys that you assigned to scroll or zoom would not work in Sketchbook.
- Resolved an issue where a notification would sound and a desktop message would appear repeatedly while your device was plugged in to your computer and the Wacom Desktop Center was open.
- Resolved an issue where your cursor would not move while you were using touch.
- Resolved an issue where your pen would not register pressure-sensitivity while your device was connected by Bluetooth.
- Resolved an issue where, if you changed some settings in Wacom Display Settings, it would crash.
- Resolved an issue where, if your device was set as the secondary monitor and you tapped three-fingers to display an On-Screen Control, the On-Screen Control would display on your primary monitor instead of on your device.
- Resolved an issue where your pen would not work, even though touch was working. This would happen after the device woke up from sleep or after turning your computer off and on again with your tablet powered off.
- Resolved an issue where, if you plugged and unplugged your device without shutting down your computer, your device would not appear in Wacom Tablet Properties.
- Resolved an issue where, when you were installing the driver, the message Would you like to install this device software? Name: EldoS Corporation System devices might have appeared.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
- Ensure to backup your preferences with the Wacom Utility before installing the new driver version
This package includes several file types, such as Audio, Chipset, Graphics, Ethernet and other drivers (even a firmware update), that are required after a Windows OS is installed so that the tablet works at the highest level of performance possible.
If you wish to update the versions using this bundle package, know that it can improve the tablet’s overall performance, stability and usability, resolve different problems, enhance touch experience and connection strength, and bring about other related changes.
Before applying this bundle make sure that the current release is compatible with your tablet model; if this checks outs, proceed with the installation process: get the package, extract it if necessary, run any available setup, and follow the instructions displayed on-screen.
Bear in mind that, even though some package might also be compatible with other OSes, we do not recommend you install them on other platforms than the specified ones. You should also perform a system reboot at the end, to allow all changes to take effect properly.
That being said, if you wish to install this bundle, click the download button and apply the included software. Also, make sure you constantly check with our website so that you don’t miss a single new release.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Wacom Cintiq 21UX 2 Tablet Driver 6.3.22-6 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Wacom Cintiq 21UX 2 Tablet Driver 6.3.22-6 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Wacom Cintiq 21UX 2 Tablet Driver 6.3.22-6 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Wacom Cintiq 21UX 2 Tablet Driver 6.3.22-6. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.