The Wacom Cintiq Pro 16 (DTH-1620) has a 16", etched-glass screen to give you the perfect amount of space for painting and retouching jobs and the right amount of pen tip friction. Draw directly on the surface for a pen-on-screen connection to your work and watch your work progress directly beneath the pen. You can also use touch functionality to easily pan, zoom, or rotate your work with just a touch.
The Wacom Cintiq Pro 16 has features to make your workflow easier, too. Assign functions that you use frequently to the On-Screen Controls and the optional ExpressKey Remote and use the Touch Keys as shortcuts to features.
New for MobileStudio Pro (DTH-W1320 and DTH-W1620), you can set up Wacom Echo to automatically back up your drawings, notes, and any other files stored on your tablet.
- After you log in to your Wacom Account, select Wacom Echo from the Wacom Desktop Center to begin set up.
- You have the option to store your backup files in the Wacom Cloud or save them to one of your own drives.
- You can configure which folders you want backed up, how often you want you want your files backed up, and how long you want the backup files to be saved.
Wacom Echo works automatically according to the settings you choose. Whenever you need to view or restore your files, you can access them by going to the Wacom Desktop Center and clicking Wacom Echo > Restore.
- We resolved an issue where touch was not working on certain areas of your display after you moved your pen away from the screen [Affected Wacom MobileStudio Pro, Wacom Cintiq Pro, Cintiq 13HD, 22HD, 24HD, 27QHD, Companion, Companion 2, Companion Hybrid]
- We resolved an issue where touch would stop working [Affected Cintiq 27QHD]
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
- Ensure to backup your preferences with the Wacom Utility before installing the new driver version
This package includes several file types, such as Audio, Chipset, Graphics, Ethernet and other drivers (even a firmware update), that are required after a Windows OS is installed so that the tablet works at the highest level of performance possible.
If you wish to update the versions using this bundle package, know that it can improve the tablet’s overall performance, stability and usability, resolve different problems, enhance touch experience and connection strength, and bring about other related changes.
Before applying this bundle make sure that the current release is compatible with your tablet model; if this checks outs, proceed with the installation process: get the package, extract it if necessary, run any available setup, and follow the instructions displayed on-screen.
Bear in mind that, even though some package might also be compatible with other OSes, we do not recommend you install them on other platforms than the specified ones. You should also perform a system reboot at the end, to allow all changes to take effect properly.
That being said, if you wish to install this bundle, click the download button and apply the included software. Also, make sure you constantly check with our website so that you don’t miss a single new release.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Wacom Cintiq 12WX Tablet Driver 6.3.21-7 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Wacom Cintiq 12WX Tablet Driver 6.3.21-7 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Wacom Cintiq 12WX Tablet Driver 6.3.21-7 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Wacom Cintiq 12WX Tablet Driver 6.3.21-7. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.