- Wireless: Ethernet carrier drop functionality with configurable capacity threshold and link up and down timers.
- Wireless: Adjusted Link Potential thresholds for link evaluation.
- Wireless: Radio performance and signal level stability improvements.
- Wireless: Wave AI: Co-located device interference detection and channel selection according to used channels.
- Wireless: Link performance increase up to 1.95 Gbps.
- Wireless: Improved auto rate algorithm.
- Wireless: Improved expected rate calculation.
- Wireless: Signal consistency between Dashboard/Antenna Alignment.
- AF60-LR: Wireless: Improved radio reliability in high temperatures.
- AF60-LR: System: Accepts Wave PtMP (GMP) firmware.
- System: Improved GPS stability.
- System: Improved firmware upgrade stability.
- Security: Removed possibility to disable HTTPS.
- Security: SSH is disabled by default.
- Security: Updated kernel to fix "Bleeding Tooth" Bluetooth vulnerability.
- UISP: WiFiman support.
- UISP: Improved Bluetooth stability for communication with UISP app.
- Dashboard: Integrated ISP Design Center into Maps view.
- Dashboard: AF60: Improved backup radio representation: added indication for DFS wait time.
- WEB UI: Removed External Reset control for AF60-LR.
- WEB UI: System log moved from Dashboard to System.
- WEB UI: Various UI improvements.
- Regulatory: Updated regulatory rules (extended operating channels) for following countries: Argentina, Belgium, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Egypt, Finland, Ireland, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Thailand.
- Wireless: Link lockup prevention (stops passing traffic).
- Wireless: Fixed repetitive reboot.
- Wireless: Wave AI: Decision making stability fixes.
- Wireless: Highest channel configuration issue (manual and Wave AI).
- Wireless: Various stability fixes.
- Alignment Tool: Removed invalid signal level values.
- Alignment Tool: Speed Test will be inactive for disconnected links.
- Speed Test Tool: performance drops when management VLAN is enabled.
- System: Increased firmware upgrade progress wait time delay.
- Network: Fixed MTU resetting to default value.
- Network: Device management is not reachable via IPv6 when management VLAN is enabled.
- Web UI: Throughput chart on dashboard is drawing incorrectly after visiting Wireless page.
- Web UI: Erroneous behavior when using browser back button in Mozilla Firefox.
- You must upgrade both endpoints of the link due to the 2.5.0 compatibility restrictions.
- Ethernet Carrier Drop is configured on the Station side of the link. When Station DL capacity drops below configured threshold, Ethernet port will be disabled. Management will be available only via wireless link.
Applying a newer firmware version than the one already installed on your unit can bring various enhancements, include workarounds for diverse problems encountered by the device, and improve or add newly developed features.
On the other hand, downgrading the firmware version can recover the device’s functionality in the event of a software update either turning up faulty or causing the unit’s overall performance to drop. However, bear in mind that applying an older firmware isn’t recommended and might not always be possible.
When it comes to the update steps, due to the large variety of devices and numerous ways for installing a new firmware, it is recommended that you carefully read and understand the upgrade steps, and consider applying a different firmware only when you have familiarized yourself with the update method.
As the installation process is most of the times quite risky, this step should be taken by users that have the ability to successfully complete the update; regular users may initiate it at their own risk. Moreover, it’s best that this task be performed in a steady power environment such as the one ensured by a UPS unit.
Therefore, if you consider applying this release, hit the download button, take into account all the aforementioned aspects, and update the device’s firmware. Also make sure you constantly check with our website to ensure that you don’t miss a single new release.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Ubiquiti AF60-LR System Firmware 2.5.0 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Ubiquiti AF60-LR System Firmware 2.5.0 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Ubiquiti AF60-LR System Firmware 2.5.0 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Ubiquiti AF60-LR System Firmware 2.5.0. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.