- Processor: Intel Core i3-3110M, Dual Core 2.40GHz
- Display: Screen Size 15.5" LED
- Memory: 4GB (4GB x 1) DDR3/1600MHz, Max. Memory 8GB
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Storage: Serial ATA 500GB, 5400rpm
- Camera: 1.3 MP HD web camera
- Backlit Keyboard: Yes
- Bluetooth Technology: Bluetooth Standard (4.0 + HS)
- Ethernet Protocol: 1000BASE-T/100BASETX/10BASE-T
- WiFi Adapter: Atheros WB225 (802.11b/g/n)
This package contains the files needed for installing the TSSTcorp CDDVDW SN-208BB SuperMulti Drive Firmware to resolve an issue where the optical drive is unable to recognize CD or DVD media.
If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Changing your optical disk drive (ODD) firmware version can bring numerous changes such as compatibility improvements for different disc types, or various fixes for certain problems encountered during the unit's lifetime. However, a firmware update doesn't always include significant enhancements, and in some cases might not improve yours at all.
When it comes to the installation method, since most manufacturers provide their own way for upgrading ODDs, it's best that you carefully read and understand the update steps, regardless if you're a power user or a regular one.
As for applying this software, before initiating the installation, it is recommended that you remove any disc from the optical drive, close all applications and processes that might interfere with the upgrade, and make sure that the system is connected to a stable power source (an update failure can seriously damage the ODD firmware).
So, if you intend to install this release, hit the download button to get the desired package and update the firmware. Otherwise, check with our website as often as possible, so that you don't miss the release that can improve your optical drive.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Sony VAIO SVE15122CXP TSST ODD Firmware SN05 for Windows 8 64-bit full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Sony VAIO SVE15122CXP TSST ODD Firmware SN05 for Windows 8 64-bit driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Sony VAIO SVE15122CXP TSST ODD Firmware SN05 for Windows 8 64-bit torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Sony VAIO SVE15122CXP TSST ODD Firmware SN05 for Windows 8 64-bit. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.