- Processor: Intel Core i3-3110M, Dual Core 2.40GHz
- Display: Screen Size 15.5" LED
- Memory: 4GB (4GB x 1) DDR3/1600MHz, Max. Memory 8GB
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Storage: Serial ATA 500GB, 5400rpm
- Camera: 1.3 MP HD web camera
- Backlit Keyboard: Yes
- Bluetooth Technology: Bluetooth Standard (4.0 + HS)
- Ethernet Protocol: 1000BASE-T/100BASETX/10BASE-T
- WiFi Adapter: Atheros WB225 (802.11b/g/n)
This package contains the files needed for installing the Bluetooth driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Installing the system's Bluetooth driver will allow it to connect with various devices such as mobile phones, tablets, headsets, gaming controllers, and more. However, this wireless technology is recommended to be used for transferring data between compatible devices within short ranges.
A newer version can include support for later technology standards or add compatibility with other Bluetooth chipsets; however, bear in mind that updating the driver might not improve your system at all.
When it comes to applying the driver, the method is obvious and the steps quite easy: simply extract the compressed package (if necessary), run the setup, and follow the given instructions for a complete installation.
That being said, if you intend to apply this release, make sure the package is compatible with your system's OS and Bluetooth chip, hit the download button, and enable this technology on your device. Moreover, don't forget to regularly check with our website so that you don't miss any updates.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Sony VAIO SVE15122CXP Atheros Bluetooth Driver 126.96.36.199 for Windows 8 64-bit full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Sony VAIO SVE15122CXP Atheros Bluetooth Driver 188.8.131.52 for Windows 8 64-bit driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Sony VAIO SVE15122CXP Atheros Bluetooth Driver 184.108.40.206 for Windows 8 64-bit torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Sony VAIO SVE15122CXP Atheros Bluetooth Driver 220.127.116.11 for Windows 8 64-bit. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.