- Must be installed before Windows 8.1 update!
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the INFOTH-00300020-1082.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the INFOTH-00300020-1082.EXE file to begin the installation.
- If the "User Account Control" screen appears, click "Yes".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "ME Firmware Update Ver. 22.214.171.1240" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "VAIO ME F/W Update Tool" screen, verify the version to be installed is 126.96.36.1990 then click "Update".
- At the "WBFLASH" dialog box, click "OK" to confirm that the System Firmware will be updated.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
After the computer restarts, the installation of the ME Firmware Update is complete.
If you wish to apply this ME (Management Engine) Firmware version, you should first make sure that the version number matches your AMT (Active Management Technology) family, as each update is specifically developed for certain system configurations.
While this technology is mostly associated with enterprises, it can also be used by various IT administrators as well as regular users. However, bear in mind that even though other platforms might also be compatible, we do not recommend installing this release on OSes other than the specified ones.
In order to apply this package, it would be best if you carefully read and understand the instructions provided by your computer manufacturer, and perform the update only when you have completely familiarized yourself with the steps.
In addition to that, make sure you perform a system reboot after upgrading the firmware version in order to allow all changes to take effect properly.
That being said, if this release is compatible with all system characteristics, click the download button, and upgrade your firmware. Otherwise, check with our website as often as possible so that you find out when a compatible update becomes available.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Sony VAIO Pro SVP13213CXS Intel ME Firmware 188.8.131.520 for Windows 8 64-bit full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Sony VAIO Pro SVP13213CXS Intel ME Firmware 184.108.40.2060 for Windows 8 64-bit driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Sony VAIO Pro SVP13213CXS Intel ME Firmware 220.127.116.110 for Windows 8 64-bit torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Sony VAIO Pro SVP13213CXS Intel ME Firmware 18.104.22.1680 for Windows 8 64-bit. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.