- The firmware corrects the phenomenon whereby, when used in combination with certain SIGMA lenses, the fp L may not display the scale bar when focusing manually after using AF.
- The firmware corrects the phenomenon whereby, when used in combination with certain SIGMA lenses, the fp L may freeze when shooting in Continuous AF mode.
- The firmware corrects the phenomenon whereby, when used in combination with certain SIGMA lenses, the fp L may not make a focus confirmation beep when shooting in Single AF mode.
- If the camera is turned off during the update procedure, it might cause a malfunction and damage your camera.
- Please use a dedicated AC adapter or a fully charged battery.
- Do not open the BATTERY/CARD COVER or operate the camera during the firmware update.
- Do not turn off the camera during the firmware update.
- Use SD/SDHC/SDXC card and format the card in the camera body.
- Please connect a card reader containing the SD/SDHC/SDXC card or the camera to your computer and download the firmware file in the SD/SDHC/SDXC card root directory (Please do not store the file in a subfolder such as "DCIM").
- Insert the SD/SDHC/SDXC card storing the firmware file of .BIN into your camera and turn on the camera.
- Press the MENU button on the back of the camera to display the Camera Set-up Menu.
- Select "Firmware Update" from the Set-up Menu.
- Press the OK button again to display the firmware update window.
- The installed firmware information is displayed.
- "Start Firmware update?" message will be displayed.
- Select "Yes" and then press the OK button to start the firmware update. Firmware update will now start.
- There will be two firmware updates. 5 seconds after starting the first update, the camera body will turn off automatically, and 3 seconds later it will turn on again to start the second update. In case the camera does not restart, turn on the power to resume the update. It takes about 1 minute as a total to update.
- When the message "Firmware update is complete. The camera will be turned off automatically." is displayed, the update is complete.
- Select the "Information" from the Set-Up menu and confirm the firmware has been updated to successfully.
Updating to a newer firmware version than the one already installed on your camera can improve the device's overall performance and stability, resolve various issues, and add support for newly developed features or enhance existing ones.
On the other hand, downgrading the camera's firmware can recover its functionality in the unlikely event the currently installed version is faulty or the device's performance dropped after an upgrade. However, bear in mind that applying an earlier build might not always be possible.
It is recommended that changing the camera's firmware be performed when the new release resolves an issue that your device has been encountering, or adds a new feature (or enhances an existing one) that could prove useful for you.
This process isn't intended to be destructive, but still, it's best to save all your personal data and configurations before applying a different firmware. Moreover, make sure that the battery is fully charged and don't use the camera's buttons while the installation is in progress.
When it comes to the update method, usually, you must copy the firmware file onto a compatible memory card, insert it into the camera, and browse from the menu to the device's update section.
However, each device has various ways to enter the update mode and particular steps that should be taken for a successful upgrade, therefore make sure you read the product's installation guide.
That being said, if you consider that this firmware improves your device in any way, then hit the download button and get the desired version; if not, check with our website as often as possible so that you don't miss the update that will boost your camera's performance.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of SIGMA fp L Camera Firmware 1.01 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of SIGMA fp L Camera Firmware 1.01 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, SIGMA fp L Camera Firmware 1.01 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for SIGMA fp L Camera Firmware 1.01. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.