- It has improved the peripheral brightness correction, when aperture value F1.7 is selected in the Sony a6300 camera.
- It has corrected the phenomenon that the AF operation of focus points in peripheral areas stops very occasionally with the Sony a6300 camera.
- It has corrected the phenomenon that the "Touch Focus" function in the Sony a5100 camera does not operate properly and freeze the camera..
- Use a fully charged battery or connect the camera to the AC adapter
- Do not disconnect the battery or the AC adapter during the firmware update of the lens
- Ensure the power of the camera is always kept ON during the firmware update of the lens
- Remove any memory card from the camera
- The lens needs to be attached to a camera to update the firmware
- Download the software for lens firmware update
- Select the file that has been downloaded onto the computer and double-click it to operate the software program. Do not connect the camera to the PC at this moment.
- Turn on the camera and select “USB Connection” from the Menu. Then select “Mass Storage”. Some cameras do not require this process. Do not connect the camera to the PC in this process.
- Connect the camera to the PC
- Ensure the memory card is removed while the lens is attached to the camera. Then use the supplied USB Cable to connect the camera to the PC.
- After connecting the camera to the PC properly, select the “Next” button in the “Lens System Software Updater” and the below message will appear on the display;
- The message “Follow computer instructions.” will appear on the camera display.
- In the case of “The update is not available for your lens” message appears, check the Lens System Software Updater is compatible with the lens to update.
- In case the message “Could not find a camera applicable for this update” appears, follow the instructions in the dialog to check the status. Could not find a camera applicable for this update
- Check the “Update Information” in the bottom left and confirm if the firmware version needs to be updated to Ver. 02.
- Click the “Next” button to update it.
- If the lens firmware is already Ver. 02, this process can be skipped.
- Check the firmware version of the lens
- After checking the “Update Information”, click the “Next” button to start transferring the software data to the camera. transferring the software data to the camera.
- Do not power OFF the camera and ensure the USB cable is properly connected during the data transfer.
- Once the data transfer is over, the following message will appear on the display, so click the “Finish” button.
- Once the data transfer is over, so click the “Finish” button.
- After closing it, the message “Updating the lens” will appear on the camera display, and the firmware update of the lens will start.
- When the message “Lens update complete.” appears on the camera display, the firmware update of the lens is successfully over. Follow the instructions on the screen to close the process. After closing it, remove the USB cable from the camera and the PC.
Upgrading or downgrading your lens to a different firmware version might enhance the unit’s overall performance and stability, and could also improve some of the lenses’ features (a good example would be faster autofocus speed).
In order to apply a firmware properly, other than the one already installed, you should check that the lenses are connected to the camera body, copy the compatible update on a memory card, and insert it into the camera.
From the device’s menu, browse to the Firmware Upgrade section, and enable the new firmware. Since each device has various ways to enter the update mode and particular steps that should be taken for a successful upgrade, you must make sure that you read the product’s installation guide.
Therefore, if you consider installing this present release, click on the download button to get the firmware, and apply it. Moreover, don’t forget to check our website constantly so that you don’t miss any of the future versions.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of SIGMA 30mm F1.4 DC DN C016 Sony E-mount Firmware 02 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of SIGMA 30mm F1.4 DC DN C016 Sony E-mount Firmware 02 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, SIGMA 30mm F1.4 DC DN C016 Sony E-mount Firmware 02 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for SIGMA 30mm F1.4 DC DN C016 Sony E-mount Firmware 02. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.