Modified the following phenomena.
- With the combination of the following conditions, it will not properly appear the image in the position display window that is shown when you playback with enlarged.
- [Auto Rotate] ON
- There are both horizontal and vertical images in a camera
- Playback enlarged images with the ADJ. lever.
- When using long time exposure, the orientation information (horizontal or vertical) of the image may not be recorded correctly.
1. Copy the firmware to the SD memory card.
2. Remove the SD memory card from the PC card reader/card slot and insert it into the camera.
3. Making sure that the camera’s power is turned off, switch the mode dial to SCENE.
4. While pressing the (Up) button, hold down the (Playback) button for 2-3 seconds. A confirmation message for the firmware update is displayed on the picture display.
5. Press the (Right) button to select [Yes], and press the MENU/OK button. The firmware update starts, and the following message is displayed on the picture display.
[Checking rewrite file]
6. The camera automatically turns off and restarts.
- If the message [Incorrect rewriting file] is displayed and the camera is automatically turned off, check the camera model again and retry the update using the correct firmware.
- The firmware file copied to the SD memory card is deleted when you format the SD memory card. Delete the file if necessary.
About Digital Camera Firmware:
Updating to a newer firmware version than the one already installed on your camera can improve the device’s overall performance and stability, resolve various issues, and add support for newly developed features or enhance existing ones.
On the other hand, downgrading the camera’s firmware can recover its functionality in the unlikely event the currently installed version is faulty or the device’s performance dropped after an upgrade. However, bear in mind that applying an earlier build might not always be possible.
It is recommended that changing the camera’s firmware be performed when the new release resolves an issue that your device has been encountering, or adds a new feature (or enhances an existing one) that could prove useful for you.
This process isn’t intended to be destructive, but still, it’s best to save all your personal data and configurations before applying a different firmware. Moreover, make sure that the battery is fully charged and don’t use the camera’s buttons while the installation is in progress.
When it comes to the update method, usually, you must copy the firmware file onto a compatible memory card, insert it into the camera, and browse from the menu to the device’s update section.
However, each device has various ways to enter the update mode and particular steps that should be taken for a successful upgrade, therefore make sure you read the product’s installation guide.
That being said, if you consider that this firmware improves your device in any way, then hit the download button and get the desired version; if not, check with our website as often as possible so that you don’t miss the update that will boost your camera’s performance.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Ricoh GX200 Digital Camera Firmware 1.25 for XP/Vista full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Ricoh GX200 Digital Camera Firmware 1.25 for XP/Vista driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Ricoh GX200 Digital Camera Firmware 1.25 for XP/Vista torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Ricoh GX200 Digital Camera Firmware 1.25 for XP/Vista. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.