- Improved stability of SD card operation.
- Corrected a problem when using the remote shooting function with the ImageSync application. The original special power-off graphic screen remains even after a firmware update in RICOH GR III Street Edition.
 Turn ON the camera.
 Press MENU/OK button and press Fn1 button.
 Press WB button to display [Set-up ] menu screen.
 Press flash button and Select [Confirm Firmware Version].
 Press flash button.
 The firmware version for camera is displayed on the [Confirm Firm Version] screen.
- Blank, formatted SD card (16MB or more)
- USB cable, if you are copying the firmware update file to the SD card by connecting the camera directly to your computer.
- SD card reader or a computer with a SD card slot, if you are copying the firmware update file to the SD card using a memory card reader / writer.
- Fully charged battery
- If the camera turns off during updating due to lack of battery power, the camera will become inoperable. If this happens, a charge will be made for repairs even if within the warranty period.
- Provide a formatted SD memory card for the update software.
- The download file is self-extracting.
- Copy the Firmware file to the root directory in the SD card.
- If your computer does not have a card slot, you can copy the firmware update file by inserting the SD card into your camera and then connecting the camera directly to your computer.
- Insert the battery into the camera and confirm the battery is full by battery level indicator then turn the camera off.
- Insert the update SD card into the camera and close card cover.
- Turn the camera power on.
- Press MENU button and press Fn1 button.
- Press WB button to display [Set-up] menu screen.
- Press flash button and Select [Confirm Firmware Version].
- Press flash button
- Current version and new version will be displayed.
- If firmware file is not saved to SD card correctly, this screen will not be displayed.
- Select [Yes] and press MENU/OK button.
- The firmware update will start.
- Do not turn OFF the camera while updating.
- When update is completed, “Firmware update complete” will be displayed
- Press MENU/OK button then remove the SD card from camera.
- Confirm the version of firmware with above [How to check version].
- When updating is finished, the update SD card still contains the Firmware file.
- If you want to use this card to take pictures, format the card by the camera to delete firmware file first.
Updating to a newer firmware version than the one already installed on your camera can improve the device's overall performance and stability, resolve various issues, and add support for newly developed features or enhance existing ones.
On the other hand, downgrading the camera's firmware can recover its functionality in the unlikely event the currently installed version is faulty or the device's performance dropped after an upgrade. However, bear in mind that applying an earlier build might not always be possible.
It is recommended that changing the camera's firmware be performed when the new release resolves an issue that your device has been encountering, or adds a new feature (or enhances an existing one) that could prove useful for you.
This process isn't intended to be destructive, but still, it's best to save all your personal data and configurations before applying a different firmware. Moreover, make sure that the battery is fully charged and don't use the camera's buttons while the installation is in progress.
When it comes to the update method, usually, you must copy the firmware file onto a compatible memory card, insert it into the camera, and browse from the menu to the device's update section.
However, each device has various ways to enter the update mode and particular steps that should be taken for a successful upgrade, therefore make sure you read the product's installation guide.
That being said, if you consider that this firmware improves your device in any way, then hit the download button and get the desired version; if not, check with our website as often as possible so that you don't miss the update that will boost your camera's performance.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Ricoh GR III Camera Firmware 1.61 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Ricoh GR III Camera Firmware 1.61 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Ricoh GR III Camera Firmware 1.61 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Ricoh GR III Camera Firmware 1.61. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.