1. Extract the .cab file to a folder of your choice
2. Go to Device Manager (right click on My Computer, choose Manage and then find Device Manager in the left panel), or right click on Start Menu for Windows 10 and select Device Manager
3. Right click on the hardware device you wish to update and choose Update Driver Software
4. Choose to select the location of the new driver manually and browse to the folder where you extracted the driver
5. If you already have the driver installed and want to update to a newer version got to "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"
6. Click "Have Disk"
7. Browse to the folder where you extracted the driver and click Ok
Installing the embedded card reader software gives your system the ability to exchange data with supported memory cards.
Enabling this feature provides compatibility with cards such as MMC, SD, SDHC, micro SD, and many others that can be used with smartphones, cameras, tablets, and related products.
Moreover, updating the software's version might also increase the device's transfer speed, fix various problems, or add support for new features.
As for the installation process, the steps are very obvious and easy: simply expand the downloaded archive (if necessary), run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Therefore, if this package improves your card reader's functionality in any way, hit the download button, and install it on your computer. Also make sure you constantly check with our website so that you don't miss a single new release.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Realtek PCIE CardReader Driver 10.0.16299.21305 for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 64-bit August 2018 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Realtek PCIE CardReader Driver 10.0.16299.21305 for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 64-bit August 2018 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Realtek PCIE CardReader Driver 10.0.16299.21305 for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 64-bit August 2018 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Realtek PCIE CardReader Driver 10.0.16299.21305 for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 64-bit August 2018. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.