1. Extract the .cab file to a folder of your choice
2. Go to Device Manager (right click on My Computer, choose Manage and then find Device Manager in the left panel), or right click on Start Menu for Windows 10 and select Device Manager
3. Right click on the hardware device you wish to update and choose Update Driver Software
4. Choose to select the location of the new driver manually and browse to the folder where you extracted the driver
5. If you already have the driver installed and want to update to a newer version got to "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"
6. Click "Have Disk"
7. Browse to the folder where you extracted the driver and click Ok
When headsets are connected, the operating system usually installs a generic driver that helps the computer to recognize the newly attached device and to use its basic functions.
Naturally, if you want to have all developed features accessible, proper software must be applied. This task also allows computers to properly recognize all headset characteristics such as manufacturer, model, connection type, and others.
Updating the driver version might improve sound quality, resolve different issues encountered throughout the headset's usage period, provide you with new configuration options, and make various changes that enhance the unit's stability and compatibility.
To install this release, simply get the package, extract it if necessary, and run the available setup. Afterwards, follow the displayed instructions and, when done, perform a system restart and reconnect the headset to make sure that all changes take effect properly.
That being said, click the download button, get the desired package and apply it on your system. Also, don't forget to check with our website as often as possible so that you don't miss a single new release.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Realtek Audio Driver 220.127.116.1175 for Windows 10 v1803 64-bit full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Realtek Audio Driver 18.104.22.16875 for Windows 10 v1803 64-bit driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Realtek Audio Driver 22.214.171.12475 for Windows 10 v1803 64-bit torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Realtek Audio Driver 126.96.36.19975 for Windows 10 v1803 64-bit. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.