- The September NVIDIA Studio Driver provides optimal support for the latest new creative applications including Topaz Photo AI.
- Adobe Illustrator Reduce Noise with ray tracing appears pixelated after driver update 
- Chaos - Vantage fails to start on Windows 11 with some configurations 
- Adobe Photoshop Crash in DirectML.dll 
- NVIDIA performance issue in Fusion 360 
- Errorcode=OS:0x116:LDDM_RestartFromTimeout(void)+1954 
- EU/OEM: [Regression] 516.40: Shadows are flickering in Jurassic World Evolution 2 shadow artifacts appearing after driver update 
- EU/OEM: 516.59: Only safe mode resolutions are available for Samsung lu28r55 monitor after driver update 
- EU/OEM: 516.59: Adobe Illustrated Reduce Noise with ray tracing appears pixelated after driver update 
- [Windowed G-SYNC][Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin.exe] Windowed G-SYNC causes stutter and perf issue on window's every pop-up login page 
- EU/OEM: 516.94: Typo in German language NVIDIA Control Panel -> Manage 3D Settings -> Shader Cache Size 
- EU/OEM: 516.94: ASUS VG249Q1A monitor flagged as "Nvidia NV-Failsafe" after updating to R510+ drivers 
- EU/OEM: 516.40: External display docks do not detect external monitor or cause external monitor to repeatedly flash 
- Reallusion Hub] App will crash when launched on PC using a CPU with 32+ logical processors 
- [DX12][Flight Simulator] Potential image corruption 
- Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used. 
- Videos played back in Microsoft Edge may appear green if NVIDIA Image Scaling is enabled upon resuming from hibernate or booting with fastboot. 
- [DirectX 12] Shadowplay recordings may appear over exposed when Use HDR is enabled from the Windows display settings. 
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled. 
- [RTX 30 series] Lower performance in Minecraft Java Edition. 
- [Forza Horizon 5] Rainbow like artifacts in game after driver update. 
- [Marvel Spider-Man Remastered] Cutscene edges may appear blurry when DLSS is enabled on an ultra-wide monitor 
- Open Computing Language (OpenCL software) 3.0 for NVIDIA Maxwell and later GPUs
- OpenGL 4.6
- Vulkan 1.3
- DirectX 11
- DirectX 12
- HD Audio Driver — 18.104.22.168
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software — 9.21.0713
- GeForce Experience — 22.214.171.124
- CUDA — 11.7
- DCH NVIDIA Control Panel — 8.1.962.0
- GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060, GeForce RTX 2050
- GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1650 Ti, GeForce GTX 1650
- GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of NVIDIA STUDIO Notebook Graphics Driver 517.40 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of NVIDIA STUDIO Notebook Graphics Driver 517.40 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, NVIDIA STUDIO Notebook Graphics Driver 517.40 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for NVIDIA STUDIO Notebook Graphics Driver 517.40. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.