- The August NVIDIA Studio Driver provides optimal support for the latest new creative applications as well as the latest updates for NVIDIA Omniverse being announced at SIGGRAPH.
- [Apex Legends] Improves gameplay stability. 
- [Red Dead Redemption 2] Performance improvement when using DLSS is lower compared to previous drivers. 
- [Overwatch] Game may freeze on launching a match. 
- [MSI GE66 Raider 10UG/MSI GE76 Raider 10UH] Windows brightness setting does not work when notebook is in dedicated GPU mode.  
- [Chivalry 2] Toggling DLSS preset may cause gameplay to shimmer or show black rectangle. 
- [Dungeons 3] Game will crash on startup. 
- [Destiny 2] Game may randomly freeze after launching game or during gameplay. 
- [Prepar3D] Light sources display flashing black boxes. 
- [Xbox Application] Windowed G-SYNC engages and cause stutter/sluggish performance in Xbox app. 
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU]: With the GPU connected to an HDMI 2.1 audio/video receiver, audio may drop out when playing back Dolby Atmos. 
- [RTX 30 series] PC monitor may not wake from display sleep when GPU is also connected to an HDMI 2.1 TV, and the TV is powered off. 
- Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used. 
- Videos played back in Microsoft Edge may appear green if NVIDIA Image Scaling is enabled upon resuming from hibernate or booting with fastboot. 
- [DirectX 12] Shadowplay recordings may appear over exposed when Use HDR is enabled from the Windows display settings. 
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled. 
- [RTX 30 series] Lower performance in Minecraft Java Edition. 
- External display may not be detected when connected via USB-C on certain Razer notebooks. 
- [Forza Horizon 5] Rainbow like artifacts in game after driver update. 
- Open Computing Language (OpenCL software) 3.0 for NVIDIA Maxwell and later GPUs
- OpenGL 4.6
- Vulkan 1.3
- DirectX 11
- DirectX 12
- HD Audio Driver — 220.127.116.11
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software — 9.21.0713
- GeForce Experience — 18.104.22.168
- CUDA — 11.7
- DCH NVIDIA Control Panel — 8.1.962.0
- GeForce RTX 3090 Ti, GeForce RTX 3090, GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GeForce RTX 3080, GeForce RTX 3070 Ti, GeForce RTX 3070, GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, GeForce RTX 3060, GeForce RTX 3050
- GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2060
- GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1660, GeForce GTX 1650, GeForce GTX 1630
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of NVIDIA STUDIO Graphics Driver 516.94 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of NVIDIA STUDIO Graphics Driver 516.94 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, NVIDIA STUDIO Graphics Driver 516.94 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for NVIDIA STUDIO Graphics Driver 516.94. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.