- Provides the optimal gaming experience for Battlefield V
- Open Computing Language (OpenCL software) 1.2 for NVIDIA Kepler and later GPUs
- OpenGL 4.6
- Vulkan 1.1
- DirectX 11
- DirectX 12 (Windows 10)
- Updated HD audio driver to 18.104.22.168
- Updated GeForce Experience to 22.214.171.124
- [Windows Defender Application Guard][vGPU][Surround]: Edge Browser with Application Guard cannot be opened when Surround is enabled. 
- [Turing GPU]: Multi-monitor idle power draw is very high. 
- [GeForce RTX 2080 Ti][G-Sync]: Blue-screen crash may occur when exiting games when using a G-Sync monitor with a non-G-Sync monitor. 
- [GeForce RTX 2080 Ti]: Stuttering occurs with HEVC video playback. 
- [GeForce GTX 970]: When audio playback is paused, audio receiver switches from multi-channel to stereo. Increased period from 5 seconds to 10 seconds. 
- [GeForce GTX 1060]AV receiver switches to 2-channel stereo mode after 5 seconds of audio idle. 
- [SLI][NVIDIA TITAN X][NVENC]: Recording and streaming of NVENC applications do not work. 
- [DirectX 11 games]: Mouse cursor causes FPS to go out of sync with windowed GSync. 
- [ARK Survival]: Improved game stability. 
- [Shadow of the Tomb Raider]: Improved game stability. 
- [Witcher 3 Wild Hunt]: Flickering occurs during gameplay. 
- [Monster Hunter World]: Corruption is seen when Volume Rendering is off. 
- [Far Cry 5]: Flickering occurs during gameplay. 
- nView - 149.34
- HD Audio Driver - 126.96.36.199
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software - 9.18.0907
- GeForce Experience - 188.8.131.52
- CUDA - 10.0
- [SLI][GeForce RTX 2080/2080Ti]: Single GPU response slows down after enabling/ disabling SLI, requiring system reboot. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080Ti]: Random DPC watchdog violation error when using multiple GPUs on motherboards with PLX chips. 
- [GeForce GTX 780]: Activity on the desktop lags. 
- [SLI][HDR][Battlefield 1]: With HDR enabled, the display turns pink after changing the refresh rate from 144 Hz to 120 Hz using in-game settings. 
- [Firefox]: Cursor shows brief corruption when hovering on certain links in Firefox. 
- [G-Sync]: G-sync may not disengage after exiting games. 
- NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), GeForce GTX TITAN X, GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN Z
- GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030
- GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950
- GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM), GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745, GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 730, GeForce GT 720, GeForce GT 710
- GeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650, GeForce GTX 645, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 635, GeForce GT 630
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 416.81 for Windows 10 64-bit full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 416.81 for Windows 10 64-bit driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 416.81 for Windows 10 64-bit torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 416.81 for Windows 10 64-bit. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.