- A Save focus position option has been added to the SETUP MENU. If On is selected, the focus position in effect when the camera is turned off will be restored when the camera is next turned on. This option applies only when the camera is used with Z mount autofocus lenses.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the option selected for Custom Setting a2 (Auto-area AF face/eye detection) in P, S, A, and M modes being reset whenever Custom Settings for mode U1 or U2 were reset.
- Turn the camera on.
- Press the camera MENU button and select Firmware version in the SETUP MENU to display the camera firmware version.
- Check the camera firmware version.
- Turn the camera off.
- Create a folder on the computer hard disk and name it as desired.
- Download the file to the folder newly-created.
- Extract the file to a folder named “Z50Update”
- Using a card slot or card reader, copy the .bin to a memory card that has been formatted in the camera.
- Note: Be sure to copy the firmware to the root (top-most) directory of the memory card. The camera will not recognize the new firmware if it is placed in a folder under the root directory.
- Insert the memory card into the camera and turn the camera on.
- Select Firmware version in the SETUP MENU and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the firmware update.
- Once the update is complete, turn the camera off and remove the memory card.
- Confirm that the firmware has been updated to the new version.
Updating to a newer firmware version than the one already installed on your camera can improve the device's overall performance and stability, resolve various issues, and add support for newly developed features or enhance existing ones.
On the other hand, downgrading the camera's firmware can recover its functionality in the unlikely event the currently installed version is faulty or the device's performance dropped after an upgrade. However, bear in mind that applying an earlier build might not always be possible.
It is recommended that changing the camera's firmware be performed when the new release resolves an issue that your device has been encountering, or adds a new feature (or enhances an existing one) that could prove useful for you.
This process isn't intended to be destructive, but still, it's best to save all your personal data and configurations before applying a different firmware. Moreover, make sure that the battery is fully charged and don't use the camera's buttons while the installation is in progress.
When it comes to the update method, usually, you must copy the firmware file onto a compatible memory card, insert it into the camera, and browse from the menu to the device's update section.
However, each device has various ways to enter the update mode and particular steps that should be taken for a successful upgrade, therefore make sure you read the product's installation guide.
That being said, if you consider that this firmware improves your device in any way, then hit the download button and get the desired version; if not, check with our website as often as possible so that you don't miss the update that will boost your camera's performance.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Nikon Z 50 Camera Firmware 2.10 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Nikon Z 50 Camera Firmware 2.10 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Nikon Z 50 Camera Firmware 2.10 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Nikon Z 50 Camera Firmware 2.10. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.