- CPU: Intel Xeon processor, Up to 8th Gen. Intel Core i7 Processor
- DISPLAY: 15.6" FHD (1920x1080), Wide-View, 15.6" UHD (3840x2160), IPS-Level
- CHIPSET: Intel CM246, Intel HM370
- GRAPHICS: Nvidia Quadro P1000 with 4GB GDDR5
- MEMORY: DDR4-2400, DDR4-2666, 2 Slots, Max 64GB,
- STORAGE CAPABILITY: 1x M.2 SSD Combo slot (NVMe PCIe Gen3 / SATA) SSD 1x 2.5" SATA HDD HDD
- WEBCAM: HD type (30fps@720p)
- KEYBOARD: Backlight Keyboard (Single-Color, White)
- COMMUNICATION: Gb LAN, 802.11 ac Wi-Fi + Bluetooth v5
- STORAGE: M.2 SSD Combo (NVMe PCIe Gen3 / SATA)
- HDD: 1x 2.5" SATA HDD
This package contains the files needed for installing the Bluetooth driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Installing the system's Bluetooth driver will allow it to connect with various devices such as mobile phones, tablets, headsets, gaming controllers, and more. However, this wireless technology is recommended to be used for transferring data between compatible devices within short ranges.
A newer version can include support for later technology standards or add compatibility with other Bluetooth chipsets; however, bear in mind that updating the driver might not improve your system at all.
When it comes to applying the driver, the method is obvious and the steps quite easy: simply extract the compressed package (if necessary), run the setup, and follow the given instructions for a complete installation.
That being said, if you intend to apply this release, make sure the package is compatible with your system's OS and Bluetooth chip, hit the download button, and enable this technology on your device. Moreover, don't forget to regularly check with our website so that you don't miss any updates.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of MSI WE63 8SI Intel Bluetooth Driver 188.8.131.52 for Windows 10 64-bit full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of MSI WE63 8SI Intel Bluetooth Driver 184.108.40.206 for Windows 10 64-bit driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, MSI WE63 8SI Intel Bluetooth Driver 220.127.116.11 for Windows 10 64-bit torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for MSI WE63 8SI Intel Bluetooth Driver 18.104.22.168 for Windows 10 64-bit. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.