- Latest 7th Gen. Intel Core i7 processor
- Windows 10 Home / Windows 10 Pro
- Latest GeForce GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5 with ultra performance
- 17.3" Full HD (1920x1080)
- 17.3" Full HD (1920x1080), 120 Hz Refresh Rate and 5ms response time panel (Optional)
- NVMe M.2 SSD by PCIe Gen3 X4 up to 2200MB/s speed(optional)
- USB3.0 Type-C reversible plug
- True Color Technology pre-calibrates each panel, guaranteeing image output at preset mode close to 100% sRGB
- Nahimic 2 Sound Technology delivering 360⁰ immersive audio experience
- Sound by Dynaudio system
- Dragon Center provides 5 functions to get a total control of your personal computer
- CoolerBoost 4 delivering higher cooling efficiency with dual cooling systems
- Matrix Display supporting 4K output up to 2 external monitors
- Miracast for wireless screen sharing
- Exclusive Silver Lining Print keyboard with white color backlighting design
- Silky silver metallic design inspired by boutique fashion and high-precision instruments
This package contains the files needed for installing the XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
This package contains the files needed for installing BIOS. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Fixed an issue that system keeps running on dGPU mode.
Update BIOS with EFI BIOS Utility:
- Download BIOS to our system
- Extract the downloaded file to the root directory of your USB drive.
- Please shut down system directly by pressing [Shift] key and click [shut down] option as below.
- Power up your NB with AC adapter. Please make sure that NB is running with AC Power during entire update process.
- Power on NB and press [DEL] button when MSI logo is displayed.
- Please select [Advanced] -> [UEFI BIOS Update]. Then, press the [Enter] key to continue.
- Press [Enter] key again to start the process.
- Please select the USB flash which includes the downloaded BIOS ROM.
- Please select the folder which includes the downloaded BIOS ROM. If you put the BIOS ROM under the root directory of your USB flash. Please jump to next step directly.
- Find the BIOS ROM and press [Enter] to continue.
- Select [Yes] to continue.
- System will start rebooting when you press the [OK] button.
- System will reboot to BIOS Utility. Please press [Enter] key to proceed with flash update.
- If BIOS update is complete, press [OK] to restart the system.
- Congratulations! Your BIOS has been updated successfully. Please enjoy and have funs.
About OS Independent BIOS:
Although installing a newer BIOS version might add new features, update various components, or improve the device’s usability, this process is very risky, so the upgrade is recommended to be performed only when it is really needed.
In addition to that, this task should be performed by someone who has the knowledge to successfully complete the installation; regular users may fulfill it at their own risk.
When it comes to applying a new version without taking into account the computer’s operating system, the most commonly used method to flash the BIOS is by creating a bootable USB or CD containing the update file, and running it from DOS.
Still, regardless of the method used or whether the upgrade is performed by a regular or power user, it’s recommended that the new BIOS be applied in a steady power environment such as the one ensured by a UPS unit.
The Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is a very important software that loads the currently installed OS, and tests all of the system’s hardware components – so make sure you flash it correctly.
Bear in mind that failing to perform a successful installation could seriously damage your device, and the faulty BIOS resulted from the process might even render it unusable.
So, if this release includes useful changes, hit the download button, get the package, and update your BIOS version. Otherwise, check with our website as often as possible, so that you don’t miss the release that you need.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of MSI PE70 7RD BIOS E1799IMS.318 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of MSI PE70 7RD BIOS E1799IMS.318 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, MSI PE70 7RD BIOS E1799IMS.318 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for MSI PE70 7RD BIOS E1799IMS.318. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.