- Up to 10th Gen. Intel Core i9 Desktop Processor
- 17.3" UHD (3840x2160), IPS-Level
- Intel Z490 Chipset
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER With 8GB GDDR6
- DDR4-2666, DDR4-3200 (8GB x 4) Memory Type, 4 Slots Number of SO-DIMM Slot, Max 128GB Max Capacity
- 1x M.2 SSD slot (NVMe PCIe Gen3), 2x M.2 SSD Combo slot (NVMe PCIe Gen3 / SATA), 1x 2.5" SATA HDD
- IR HD type (30fps@720p)
- Per-Key RGB Backlight Keyboard
- Killer Gb LAN, Killer ax Wi-Fi + Bluetooth v5.1
This package contains the files needed for installing the Card Reader driver. If it has been installed, updating may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop-.
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary-.
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement- and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Installing the embedded card reader software gives your system the ability to exchange data with supported memory cards.
Enabling this feature provides compatibility with cards such as MMC, SD, SDHC, micro SD, and many others that can be used with smartphones, cameras, tablets, and related products.
Moreover, updating the software's version might also increase the device's transfer speed, fix various problems, or add support for new features.
As for the installation process, the steps are very obvious and easy: simply expand the downloaded archive (if necessary), run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Therefore, if this package improves your card reader's functionality in any way, hit the download button, and install it on your computer. Also make sure you constantly check with our website so that you don't miss a single new release.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of MSI GT76 Titan DT 10SGS Realtek Card Reader Driver 10.0.18362.21317 for Windows 10 64-bit full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of MSI GT76 Titan DT 10SGS Realtek Card Reader Driver 10.0.18362.21317 for Windows 10 64-bit driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, MSI GT76 Titan DT 10SGS Realtek Card Reader Driver 10.0.18362.21317 for Windows 10 64-bit torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for MSI GT76 Titan DT 10SGS Realtek Card Reader Driver 10.0.18362.21317 for Windows 10 64-bit. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.