- bridge - do not allow to add same interface list to bridge more than once;
- bridge - fixed LLDP packet receiving;
- bridge - fixed processing of fragmented packets when hardware offloading is enabled;
- console - fixed type "on" and "wireless-status" LED trigger value setting (introduced in v6.42.1);
- crs317 - fixed link flapping when inserted S+RJ10 module without any cable;
- defconf - fixed wAP LTE kit default configuration;
- dhcpv4 - prevent sending out ICMP port unreachable packets;
- dhcpv4-client - fixed DHCP client stuck in renewing state;
- dhcpv6-relay - fixed missing configuration after reboot;
- filesystem - fixed NAND memory going into read-only mode;
- hotspot - fixed user authentication when queue from old session is not removed yet;
- interface - fixed "built-in=no" parameter for manually created interface lists;
- interface - fixed "dynamic" built-in interface list behaviour;
- interface - fixed interface list which include disabled member;
- interface - fixed interface list which include/exclude another list;
- interface - fixed interface configuration responsiveness;
- ipsec - fixed policies becoming invalid if added after a disabled policy;
- ipsec - improved reliability on IPsec hardware encryption for ARM devices except RB1100Dx4;
- led - added "dark-mode" functionality for hAP ac and hAP ac^2 devices;
- lte - improved LTE communication process on MMIPS platform devices;
- quickset - fixed dual radio mode detection process;
- routerboard - properly represent board name for hAP ac^2;
- tile - fixed Ethernet interfaces becoming unresponsive;
- winbox - allow to specify "any" as wireless "access-list" interface;
- winbox - fixed "/ip dhcp-server network set dns-none" parameter;
- wireless - enable all chains by default on devices without external antennas after configuration reset;
- wireless - fixed packet processing when "static-algo-0=40bit-wep" is being used (introduced in v6.42);
- wireless - fixed usage of allowed signal strength values received from RADIUS;
- wireless - improved wireless throughput on hAP ac^2 and cAP ac;
- x86 - fixed reboot caused by MAC Winbox connection;
Before you consider downloading this firmware, go to the system information page of the router and make sure that the currently installed version isn't either newer or matching this release.
Due to the large variety of router models and different methods for upgrading the device, it is highly recommended that you read and, above all, understand the installation steps before you apply the new firmware, even if you are a power user.
In theory, these steps shouldn't be much of a hassle for anyone, because manufacturers try to make them as easy as possible, even if they don't always succeed. Basically, you must upload the new firmware to the router through its administration page and allow it to upgrade.
If you install a new version, you can expect increased security levels, different vulnerability issues to be resolved, improved overall performance and transfer speeds, enhanced compatibility with other devices, added support for newly developed technologies, as well as several other changes.
If you're looking for certain safety measures, remember that it would be best if you perform the upload using an Ethernet cable rather than a wireless connection, which can be interrupted easily. Also, make sure you don't power off the router or use its buttons during the installation, if you wish avoid any malfunctions.
If this firmware meets your current needs, get the desired version and apply it to your router unit; if not, check with our website as often as possible so that you don't miss the update that will improve your device.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of MikroTik RouterOS SMIPS Firmware 6.42.2 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of MikroTik RouterOS SMIPS Firmware 6.42.2 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, MikroTik RouterOS SMIPS Firmware 6.42.2 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for MikroTik RouterOS SMIPS Firmware 6.42.2. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.