- Security Hardening Enhancements: This release contains important reliability improvements and security hardening enhancements. Mellanox recommends upgrading your devices firmware to this release to improve the devices’ firmware security and reliability.
- SR-IOV - Virtual Functions (VF) per Port - The maximum Virtual Functions (VF) per port is 127. For further information, see RoCE Limitations.
- Increased the maximum XRQ number to 512.
- Fixed an issue that caused the DCR to be destroyed before the retry option managed to work when the retry timeout is too big. in this case the DCR' time-to-live was increased, and the the maximum retry timeout was decreased.
- Increased PHY power consumption limit to 1.5w.
- Fixed an issue that caused PortCounters.PortRcvErr / PPCNT.infiniband_counters.PortRcvErr not to report port icrc errors.
When connected, the operating system usually installs a generic driver that helps the computer to recognize the newly attached device.
However, proper software must be applied if you want to make use of all features that the network adapter has available. This task also allows computers to properly recognize all device characteristics such as manufacturer, chipset, technology, and others.
Updating the adapter's drivers and utilities version might improve overall performance and stability, increase transfer speeds, fix different compatibility problems and several network-related errors, as well as bring various other changes.
To install this release, simply get the package, extract it if necessary, run the setup, and follow the instructions displayed on-screen. When done, don't forget to perform a system restart and reconnect the network adapter to make sure that all changes take effect properly.
Without further ado, if you intend to apply this version, click the download button and install the package. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible so that you don't miss a single new release.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Mellanox MCX414A-GCAT PCIe Card Firmware 12.28.1002 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Mellanox MCX414A-GCAT PCIe Card Firmware 12.28.1002 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Mellanox MCX414A-GCAT PCIe Card Firmware 12.28.1002 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Mellanox MCX414A-GCAT PCIe Card Firmware 12.28.1002. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.