- Fixed AMD Radeon App auto launch during restart system.
- Fixed "Class not registered" error message shows after restart.
- Fixed Cannot set expected 3840x2160 resolution rate and 60Hz refresh rate for two external monitors attached to system's USB4 ports.
- Click the Download button and follow the steps for saving the package on your computer.
- Save all work in progress and close open applications.
- Note for .ZIP archives: Extract the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and run the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read and agree with the License Agreement to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the instructions displayed on-screen.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Lenovo ThinkPad Z13 Gen 1 AMD Graphics Driver 30.0.14048.3002 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Lenovo ThinkPad Z13 Gen 1 AMD Graphics Driver 30.0.14048.3002 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Lenovo ThinkPad Z13 Gen 1 AMD Graphics Driver 30.0.14048.3002 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Lenovo ThinkPad Z13 Gen 1 AMD Graphics Driver 30.0.14048.3002. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.