- Processor: Up to AMD A10-9600P or AMD A6-9500B Processors
- Graphics: Up to AMD Radeon R5 or AMD Radeon R5 M430 2GB
- Webcam: 720p Cam
- Memory: Up to 16GB (2 DIMM) DDR4
- Storage: Up to 500GB 7200 RPM or 256GB 2.5" SSD
- Audio: 2 x 2W Speakers
- Display: 14" HD 1366 x 768 220 nits, Anti-Glare
- I/O Ports: 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, RJ45, HDMI, 4-in-1 Reader
- WiFi: Bluetooth 4.1 / WiFi Combo Card
This package contains the files needed for installing the HDMI Audio driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Usually, Windows operating systems apply a generic audio driver that computers to recognize the sound card component and make use of its basic functions.
When enabled by proper files, the characteristics of the sound card (like model, manufacturer, number of channels) are completely available to computers, and all its features are made accessible.
Updating the audio version can improve sound quality, resolve different compatibility issues, fix related errors spotted throughout the product's usage, add support for new operating systems, and bring various other changes.
As for applying this package, the steps are quite simple since each producer intends to uncomplicate things for users: just download the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Bear in mind that, even though other operating systems might be compatible as well, it is not recommend that you apply any software on platforms other than the specified ones. Also, when the installation has finished, do perform a restart to ensure that all changes take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to install this audio version, click the download button and apply the package. Remember to check with our website as often as possible to stay “updated one minute ago.”
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Lenovo ThinkPad E475 AMD HDMI Audio Driver 10.0.0.3 for Windows 10 64-bit full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Lenovo ThinkPad E475 AMD HDMI Audio Driver 10.0.0.3 for Windows 10 64-bit driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Lenovo ThinkPad E475 AMD HDMI Audio Driver 10.0.0.3 for Windows 10 64-bit torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Lenovo ThinkPad E475 AMD HDMI Audio Driver 10.0.0.3 for Windows 10 64-bit. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.