- Processor: Up to AMD A10-9600P or AMD A6-9500B Processors
- Graphics: Up to AMD Radeon R5 or AMD Radeon R5 M430 2GB
- Webcam: 720p Cam
- Memory: Up to 16GB (2 DIMM) DDR4
- Storage: Up to 500GB 7200 RPM or 256GB 2.5" SSD
- Audio: 2 x 2W Speakers
- Display: 14" HD 1366 x 768 220 nits, Anti-Glare
- I/O Ports: 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, RJ45, HDMI, 4-in-1 Reader
- WiFi: Bluetooth 4.1 / WiFi Combo Card
This package contains the files needed for installing the GPIO driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Windows OS automatically installs a generic driver that allows computers to recognize basic motherboard functions. However, to make use of all board components, appropriate chipset drivers must be applied.
If you install this package, the system will receive related information regarding the chipset. Also, this step might improve compatibility and bus transfer speeds, add various changes for sleep state behavior, power saving functionality and others, or include support for new features.
To apply this release, simply make sure your system configuration is supported by this package, get the file, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions. Bear in mind that installing inappropriate chipset drivers can cause computers to malfunction.
In addition to that, do perform a system restart after you have completely applied the present release so that all changes take effect. Despite the off-chance that other OSes might be compatible, we do not recommend installing any software on platforms other than the highlighted ones.
That being said, check the supported platforms, click the download button and apply the chipset driver. Moreover, don't forget to check with our website as often as possible to stay up to date with the latest releases.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Lenovo ThinkPad E475 AMD GPIO Driver 22.214.171.124 for Windows 10 64-bit full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Lenovo ThinkPad E475 AMD GPIO Driver 126.96.36.199 for Windows 10 64-bit driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Lenovo ThinkPad E475 AMD GPIO Driver 188.8.131.52 for Windows 10 64-bit torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Lenovo ThinkPad E475 AMD GPIO Driver 184.108.40.206 for Windows 10 64-bit. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.