- Performance: Improved autofocus, esp. in AF-C mode. +45% faster performance in close-up range and + 25% faster performance in normal range.
- Leica TL App: the new Leica TL app now available for Leica T in android and iOS. Improvements in camera operation, menu and focus selection. Improved playback and pictures in full frame modus through swiping. Multiple selections possible.
- Leica SL Lenses: Support of the OIS function of the SL lenses.
- Leica Adapter: Support of the Leica R-Adapter L for all R-lenses.
- Download an updated version of the firmware and double click on the ZIP-file to unpack it.
- Copy the firmware file onto a SD Memory Card in its top level folder.
- Make sure to turn off the power switch on the camera.
- Insert the fully charged battery to the body. If the battery is not fully charged, the update process screen will not appear.
- Insert the SD Memory Card into the camera.
- Turn the camera – while simultaneously pressing the video release button – on.
- The firmware update screen will appear. Press OK.
- The LEICA T will start the update process. The firmware update will take about 90 seconds.
- After the update process please restart the camera.
- Please do not turn off your camera, or do not remove the SD Memory Card, do not remove the lens while updating your camera's firmware.
- DOING SO CAN CAUSE A SERIOUS DAMAGE TO YOUR CAMERA!
Updating to a newer firmware version than the one already installed on your camera can improve the device’s overall performance and stability, resolve various issues, and add support for newly developed features or enhance existing ones.
On the other hand, downgrading the camera’s firmware can recover its functionality in the unlikely event the currently installed version is faulty or the device’s performance dropped after an upgrade. However, bear in mind that applying an earlier build might not always be possible.
It is recommended that changing the camera’s firmware be performed when the new release resolves an issue that your device has been encountering, or adds a new feature (or enhances an existing one) that could prove useful for you.
This process isn’t intended to be destructive, but still, it’s best to save all your personal data and configurations before applying a different firmware. Moreover, make sure that the battery is fully charged and don’t use the camera’s buttons while the installation is in progress.
When it comes to the update method, usually, you must copy the firmware file onto a compatible memory card, insert it into the camera, and browse from the menu to the device’s update section.
However, each device has various ways to enter the update mode and particular steps that should be taken for a successful upgrade, therefore make sure you read the product’s installation guide.
That being said, if you consider that this firmware improves your device in any way, then hit the download button and get the desired version; if not, check with our website as often as possible so that you don’t miss the update that will boost your camera’s performance.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Leica T (Typ 701) Camera Firmware 1.6 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Leica T (Typ 701) Camera Firmware 1.6 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Leica T (Typ 701) Camera Firmware 1.6 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Leica T (Typ 701) Camera Firmware 1.6. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.