- System BIOS - 02.01.0012
- ME Firmware - 04.01.04.381
- BMC Firmware - 2.48.89b32e0d
- FRUSDR - 2.00
- Rename BIOS ID from 0X.02.0256 to R02.01.0012
- HSD-ES: 2207406475 Intel Server System S2600WF Vulnerable SMI handler UsbRt pointed to HwSmiHandler
- HSD-ES: [NA] Integrate Microcode 02006906 for 1st Generation Intel Xeon Scalable H0
- HSD-ES: [NA] Integrate Microcode 05002f01 for 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable B1
- HSD-ES: [NA] Integrate Microcode 04002f01 for 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable B0
- HSD-ES: 1507959901 Change Mailbox register to SIO scratch pad register 0x20
- HSD-ES: CCB3115 Change the default vaule of NVM Performance Setting
- HSD-ES: 1507879137 CCB3027 Enable PPR Type in BIOS setup knobs
- HSD-ES: [NA] Integrate SPS E5_04_01_04_381_0 to Trunk
- HSD-ES: CCB3015 Add PCIe port option ROM control in UEFI mode.
- HSD-ES: 2103630638 Handling au-reboot after injecting 2nd ADDDC error for standard RAS
- Merge remote-tracking branch 'remotes/origin/PurleyRefresh_PC_20Q2_QSBR' into Purley-R_DSG_BIOS_Production_Trunk
- Hsd-ES: 1507892509 Update BIOS OOB update&config SEL
- HSD-ES: 1507864848 Replace BIOS RAID Option "Intel RSTe" to "Intel VROC" for sSATA
- HSD-ES: 1507927108 Update SMBIOS Type 17 AssetTag on S2600WF.
- HSD-ES: [NA] Integrate Microcode 04002f00 for 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable B0
- HSD-ES: 2103630333 Modified the EWS BIOS configuration "Reset Static Boot Order" value from 0x0 to 0x1 will cause SUT reboot continuously
- HSD-ES: 1507924351 Fix incorrect processor info in setup.
- HSD-ES: [NA] Sync the RSTE drivers and VMDVROC version to v184.108.40.2064
- HSD-ES: [NA] Integrate SINIT 1.7.48 PW
- HSD-ES: [NA] Integrate SPS E5_04_01_04_381_0 to Trunk
- HSD-ES: [NA] Integrate Microcode 05002f00 for 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable B1
- HSD-ES: 1507659391 Fix to SMBIOS Type 197 offset 6 and offset 7
- HSD-ES: 1507894757 Some knobs still can be modify and some Sub_Menu knobs can't be read with user password entering
- HSD-ES: [NA] Integrate Microcode 02006901 for 1st Generation Intel Xeon Scalable H0
- HSD-ES: [NA] Integrate IntelDCPersistentMemoryDriver v01.00.00.3497 to Trunk
- HSD-ES: [NA] Integrate ACM 1.7.40 PW to purley trunk
- HSD-ES: 2103630341 The Multi-Rank Sparing value of EWS is not match with BIOS setup menu.
- HSD-ES: 5388518 Fix CMOS Corruption
- HSD-ES: 5388517 SYSTEM_CONFIGURATION structure MUST NOT have changes in the middle of the structure
- HSD-ES: 5388476 Request to add new profile for 2LM performance improvement
- HSD-ES: 5388463 Fixed incorrect bank address reported by Advanced Memtest
- HSD-ES: 5388474 Fatal event (PCC=1) with eMCA Gen2 enable causes the system to not boot
- HSD-ES: 5388088 3rd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable code enabling in IP clean tree
- HSD-ES: 5388498 Fixed Soft PPR flow
- HSD-ES: 5388490 The MBP buffers must be cleared before exiting functions
- HSD-ES: 5388493 ME Corrected the media table length
- HSD-ES: 5388487 Need Panic and Watermark change setup option for MRC
- HSD-ES: 5388458 ADDDC SMI handler's writes to non-32 bit aligned registers failing on 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable"
- HSD-ES: 5388429 CE and UC Error Injection Shows Wrong DIMM Location in AD-WB or 2LM Provisioning
- HSD-ES: 5388482 Fix Surprise reset and Multi Socket Bug
- HSD-ES: 5388488 Fixed Memtest failures during the PPR flow
- HSD-ES: 5388472 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable BIOS sets nonfailed_cs to non-existent rank in 3-rank config
- HSD-ES: 5388483 Enabled the DDR scrambler prior to Legacy Memtest
- HSD-ES: 5388470 Remove the TRFC1_VAL tRFC override for SPD_16Gb DIMMs introduced by sighting 5387664
- HSD-ES: 5388479 PBF should not affect HWPInterrupt and EPPEnable settings
- HSD-ES: 5355343 UCE in ADDDC due to incorrect sparing of unmapped DRAM memory.
- HSD-ES: 5388454 prevent nested machine check, demote P.S UC to signal corrected
- HSD-ES: 5388456 IO resource overlap between PNP0C02 and IPI0001 devices
- HSD-ES: 5388467,5388468 Update PPR RAS code to fix the DRAM Mask reporting for x8 DIMMS and also reporting multiple entries for same address
- HSD-ES: 5388443 CPU SystemSemaphore0 Will Not Release Semaphore And Appears Stuck
- HSD-ES: 5388471 Added Receive Enable Average feature
- HSD-ES: 5388441 AppDirect in CPU SKU memory cap exceeded boots with Non-Functional DCPMMs
- HSD-ES: 5388464 [RAS] EINJ code is causing to have SDC under mirror mode
- HSD-ES: 5388435 Fixed TOC/TOU vulnerability
- HSD-ES: 5388452 Fixed Advanced Memtest failure where DQ mask is all 0xFFs
- HSD-ES: 5388399 Extend the Direct Update Flow (HMRFPO) to support partial Update via SMI handler
- HSD-ES: 5388390 ME Update system reset when using OFU build 14.1 Build 21 with WW18 BKC
- HSD-ES: 2103626444 SUT will reset after udpate BIOS/FD/ME via OFU in Linux
- HSD-ES: 5388459 DCPMM-64GB SKU - fail to boot in AD mode (2-2-2)
- HSD-ES: 5388457 illegal access error seen when upgrading from BKC16 to 26 @ DPA 0x1040
- HSD-ES: 5388430 [DCPMM] [AD/WB] NM UC error causes AD-WB NM flush hang
- HSD-ES: 5388455 RCVEN training result offset
- HSD-ES: 5388451 Bug fixes for Advanced Memtest with PPR
- HSD-ES: 5388428 update for memory corruption below 1MB on S3 resume
- HSD-ES: 5388444 Add CTLE functionality for Nanya DRAM based DIMMS
- HSD-ES: 5388438 Fix CE PPR Error flow
- HSD-ES: 5388391 Added Advanced Memtest feature with Post Package Repair
- HSD-ES: 5388439 ServerSiliconPkg/PeiPchIinitLib Incorrect Flexible IO Adapter (FIA) used to map Pcie port clocking
- HSD-ES: 5388396 Added memory RAS support for UCE->PPR flow
- 2103633517 - [S2600ST]The debug console will print "TRACENOW: PIA_GetModuleRecord:801: -NO PIA record for module 0x79 121" info.
- 2103633467 - On-line update the BMC_2.47.7d70c8d3, it can not show the correctly version string in BIOS UI or by "cmdtool 20 18 01" get device id command
- 2103632933 - It can not update the BMC twice with BMC_2.45.15da7ca0 version
- 2103633043 - [S2600ST] The sidebar font on the BIOS configurations page will be grayed out after logout and login the EWS
- 2103633229 - [S2600ST]There aren't the SDR version info in the event logs of FW update status after updating FRUSDR.
- 2103633232 - [S2600SST]Sometimes online update BMC v2.46 failed.
- 2103633335 - There is a type error in the EWS ---> Configuration ---> "KVM & Media" menu
- 2103633350 - EWS: The option menu in the EWS --> BIOS_Configuration page show the "Grey" color
- 2103633284 - [S2600ST]The OEM EWS version infomations are not shown in the event log of OEM EWS FW update status.
- 2103633142 - [S2600ST]After change any of the options in the Security settings and save them, the web will automatically refresh and skip to the system page.
- 1507327283 - The primary LAN channel of Enable LAN failover doesn't work
- 2103632922 - Update the BMC_2.45.15da7ca0, the "PSOC" and "HDD Status" sensors show "Not Available" in the EWS
- 2103633039 - [S2600ST] The Chinese Web console is empty on the BMC v2.45
- 2103633122 - It returns the "0x82: Unknown" response information when execute the raw command "raw 0x30 0x67 0x01"
- 1507962138 - Add FD update support in Redfish
- 1507916073 - EWS BIOS Configuration OOB Test: There is no content for the "System Event Log" option
- CCB2434i: Implement 0xD5 return code when user requests power on and system is already on
- update FRUSDR utility to FRUSDR_V14_1_Build18_AllOS
- HSD 1508017146 -[WolfPass]NVMe 1 Therm Mgn reports the sensor is high, critical, and going higher state during stress testing
1. Unzip the contents of the update package and copy all files to the root directory of a removable media (USB flash drive)
2. Insert the USB flash drive to any available USB port on the system to be updated
3. Power on the server and load the uEFI shell
4. Begin the update process running the Startup.nsh
5. Reboot the system after the update process has successfully completed
1. Unzip the package onto your system
2. Log into the BMC web GUI
3. Navigate to Configuration, then Firmware Update
4. Click browse, and direct the browser to the location of Purley_1.04.f80688d0.bin
5. Click upload. Progress and status will be shown as the update progresses
1. Unzip package and load onto a flash drive
2. Boot to UEFI shell, and navigate to the folder where this package lives
3. Run fwUpdateBMC.nsh and follow the prompts
01. After the final update has completed successfully, reboot the system
02. During POST, hit the
03. From the BIOS Setup Utility main menu, hit the
04. Hit the
04. At the main menu verify the BIOS revision is correct
05. Move cursor to the SERVER MANAGEMENT menu and hit Enter
06. Move cursor to the SYSTEM INFORMATION Option and hit Enter
07. Verify the BMC Firmware revision is correct
08. Verify the SDR revision is correct
09. Verify the ME Firmware revision is correct
10. Configure desired BIOS Option settings
11. Hit the F10 Key to Save Changes and Exit
Applying a newer firmware version than the one already installed on your unit can bring various enhancements, include workarounds for diverse problems encountered by the device, and improve or add newly developed features.
On the other hand, downgrading the firmware version can recover the device's functionality in the event of a software update either turning up faulty or causing the unit's overall performance to drop. However, bear in mind that applying an older firmware isn't recommended and might not always be possible.
When it comes to the update steps, due to the large variety of devices and numerous ways for installing a new firmware, it is recommended that you carefully read and understand the upgrade steps, and consider applying a different firmware only when you have familiarized yourself with the update method.
As the installation process is most of the times quite risky, this step should be taken by users that have the ability to successfully complete the update; regular users may initiate it at their own risk. Moreover, it's best that this task be performed in a steady power environment such as the one ensured by a UPS unit.
Therefore, if you consider applying this release, hit the download button, take into account all the aforementioned aspects, and update the device's firmware. Also make sure you constantly check with our website to ensure that you don't miss a single new release.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Intel VRN2208WFAF83 Server System UEFI BIOS/Firmware 02.01.0012 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Intel VRN2208WFAF83 Server System UEFI BIOS/Firmware 02.01.0012 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Intel VRN2208WFAF83 Server System UEFI BIOS/Firmware 02.01.0012 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Intel VRN2208WFAF83 Server System UEFI BIOS/Firmware 02.01.0012. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.