- System BIOS - 02.01.0010
- ME Firmware - 04.01.04.339
- BMC Firmware - 2.37.1f190479
- FRUSDR - 1.98
- Intel Optane DC Persistent Memory Firmware (DCPMM) - 01.02.00.5417
- Renamed BIOS ID from 0X.02.0141 to R02.01.0010
- HSD-ES: NA, PCPkg/StitchingPkg: Integrate Fpksi v4.10_80001A7A_WFT_WFS/v4.10_80001A76_BNP/v4.10_80001A78_STP/v4.10_80001A79_WFQ_WFO.
- RP relese Reference code version: CP_PURLEY_0596_D08.
- HSD-ES: 1507430586, CCB#2762 SMBIOS region shall include additional structure (type 210) for Intel Speed Select Configuration.
- HSD-ES: HSD-ES Fix incorrect PCIe Slot Number in SMBIOS type 192
- HSD-ES: 1609246698, Change "Enforced Password Support" to disable after clearing admin PWD
- HSD-ES: 1507430586, Adjust some information of SMBIOS Type210.
- HSD-ES: 1507492512, CCB#2707: Customer ask for a way/tool to change SMBIOS Type0- BIOS Vendor String from Intel to customer's
- HSD-ES: 2103627193, Some of SMBIOS T197 info is incorrect.
- HSD-ES: 2103626917, Fix incorrect port index in SMBIOS type 190
- HSD-ES: 1507520209, Fixed incorrect description of "AtomicOp Egress Blocked Mask"
- HSD-ES: 2103626884, FRB2 triggered on the early video phase.
- HSD-ES: 2103629389, Send BIOS ID to BMC in RSD module
- HSD-ES: 2103629034, Fix ISS cannot be changed in BIOS setup in "DenyAll Mode"
- HSD-ES: 5388392, System hangs when injecting poison when in ADWB.
- HSD-ES: 5388403, S3 DDRT ERID/Rd error during S3 resume.
- HSD-ES: 5388406, S3 AEP Dimms & other devices get reset during S3 resume.
- HSD-ES: 5388405, S3 Hang with CatErr - DDR4 UNC / Petrol scrub unc during S3 transition restoration.
- HSD-ES: FIV1187, PCPkg/StitchingPkg:Integrate Intel DC Persistent Memory Driver v01.00.00.3475 to Trunk.
- HSD-ES: NA PCPkg/StitchingPkg: Integrate SPS E5_04_01_04_339_0 to Trunk.
- HSD-ES: 5388394, Combo RC failing to training LRDIMMs.
- HSD-ES: 5388416, [Power Management] BIOS knob "TCC Activation Offset" Not Functional.
- HSD-ES: 5388413, TxLRDIMMDqCentering should only run for 2933 and above.
- HSD-ES: 5388414, TrainDramRxEq and ModifiedTrainCTLE need to run for 2933 and above only.
- HSD-ES: 5388377, MCA recovery reports wrong failed DIMM location on FC29.
- HSD-ES: 5388420, CK Stop exit potentially can cause DRAM read ECC errors with IDT Gen 2.5 C2 Data Buffer.
- HSD-ES: 5388384, SktPkg Override CpuMpDxe: Make PpinCtl feature to follow the flow.
- HSD-ES: NA, PcPkg/RasPkg: Report MEM UCE inside MESEG region.
- HSD-ES: NA, PCPkg/StitchingPkg: Integrate Microcode 02000065 for 1st Generation Intel Xeon Scalable H0.
- HSD-ES: NA, PcPkg/Uba: When OCP card is installed, there are two type41 records for 000:3d:00.0.
- HSD-ES: NA, PCPkg/StitchingPkg: Integrate Microcode 0400002c for 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable B0.
- HSD-ES: NA, PCPkg/StitchingPkg: Integrate Microcode 0500002c for 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable B1.
- HSD-ES: 5388272, Package/Module: Update for new ucode.
- HSD-ES: 1507473345, PlatPkg/Rsa: Skip adding SMBIOS type 210 when ISS is not supported.
- HSD-ES: NA, PCPkg/StitchingPkg: Integrate ACM 1.7.32 PW to trunk.
- HSD-ES: NA, PCPkg/StitchingPkg: Integrate SINIT 1.7.45 PW.
- HSD-ES: NA, PCPkg/StitchingPkg: Integrate SPS E5_04_01_04_339_0 to Trunk.
- HSD 2103626698 Change "Exit Air Temp" sensor clamp temperature from 4B to 46
- HSD 1507429379 Sync BIOS sensor definition as BIOS EPS v1.13 "table41. BIOS sensors and SEL data"
- Add sensor "eSPI Reg Access" for "BMC eSPI register access restriction"
- RedFish Patch action - Indicator LED "Lit" request response is invalid
- RedFish Patch action -changing BootSourceOverrideTarget on ComputerSystem response is invalid
- S2600ST System Boot Timeout Value is not match BIOS setup menu
- Redfish The action to update BIOS via Redfish fails
- Redfish The action to update BMC via Redfish raises â€œ500 Internal Server Errorâ€
- Redfish S2600BP The value of attribute "Legacy USB support", "Port 60/64 Emulation", "Make USB Devices Non-Bootable" can be modified when they are grayed out in BIOS and EWS
- S2600ST doesn't show primary BMC LANâ€s MAC/IP infos in EWS->IPv4/6 network after setting the primary LAN channel to channel 2 or 3.
- Redfish S2600BP The value of attribute "Force Password Support" can be modified without setting administrator password
- RedFish POST action - when appying Power On to already Powered On system BMC responds with inproper status code and message
- Purley BMC SSH-SOL port 66 security vulnerability --- request to replace weaker algorithms with stronger ones
- The BIOS SDR in the frusdr package doesn't align with BIOS EPS
- Redfish In BMC 2.28 and later (2.29-2.32), log messages for FW update only show "OEM"
- Redfish Provide PATCH method, but all properties are read only
- S2600ST primary LAN channel of Enable LAN failover doesn't work on IPv6 network.
- Redfish The action to update the target image via Redfish raises â€œ400 Bad Requestâ€
- CCB2762: [BIOS/BMC Q3'19] BIOS requried support for PSME 2.4 including RSD 2.4 extensions
- CCB2880: BMC FW Cipher Suite Policy Control
- CCB2572: Mount local file folder by RKVM, only JAVA
- CCB2717: [BMC Q3'19] Support SSL upload via Redfish
- CCB2764: Periodic heartbeat for reporting health
- CCB2767: [BMC Q3'19] Redfish - Enable BMC LAN configuration
- CCB2768: [BMC Q4'19] Redfish - Download debug log
1. Unzip the contents of the update package and copy all files to the root directory of a removable media (USB flash drive)
2. Insert the USB flash drive to any available USB port on the system to be updated
3. Power on the server and load the uEFI shell
4. Begin the update process running the Startup.nsh
5. Reboot the system after the update process has successfully completed
1. Unzip the package onto your system
2. Log into the BMC web GUI
3. Navigate to Configuration, then Firmware Update
4. Click browse, and direct the browser to the location of Purley_1.04.f80688d0.bin
5. Click upload. Progress and status will be shown as the update progresses
1. Unzip package and load onto a flash drive
2. Boot to UEFI shell, and navigate to the folder where this package lives
3. Run fwUpdateBMC.nsh and follow the prompts
01. After the final update has completed successfully, reboot the system
02. During POST, hit the
03. From the BIOS Setup Utility main menu, hit the
04. Hit the
04. At the main menu verify the BIOS revision is correct
05. Move cursor to the SERVER MANAGEMENT menu and hit Enter
06. Move cursor to the SYSTEM INFORMATION Option and hit Enter
07. Verify the BMC Firmware revision is correct
08. Verify the SDR revision is correct
09. Verify the ME Firmware revision is correct
10. Configure desired BIOS Option settings
11. Hit the F10 Key to Save Changes and Exit
Applying a newer firmware version than the one already installed on your unit can bring various enhancements, include workarounds for diverse problems encountered by the device, and improve or add newly developed features.
On the other hand, downgrading the firmware version can recover the device's functionality in the event of a software update either turning up faulty or causing the unit's overall performance to drop. However, bear in mind that applying an older firmware isn't recommended and might not always be possible.
When it comes to the update steps, due to the large variety of devices and numerous ways for installing a new firmware, it is recommended that you carefully read and understand the upgrade steps, and consider applying a different firmware only when you have familiarized yourself with the update method.
As the installation process is most of the times quite risky, this step should be taken by users that have the ability to successfully complete the update; regular users may initiate it at their own risk. Moreover, it's best that this task be performed in a steady power environment such as the one ensured by a UPS unit.
Therefore, if you consider applying this release, hit the download button, take into account all the aforementioned aspects, and update the device's firmware. Also make sure you constantly check with our website to ensure that you don't miss a single new release.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Intel VRN2208WFAF83 Server System UEFI BIOS/Firmware 02.01.0010 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Intel VRN2208WFAF83 Server System UEFI BIOS/Firmware 02.01.0010 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Intel VRN2208WFAF83 Server System UEFI BIOS/Firmware 02.01.0010 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Intel VRN2208WFAF83 Server System UEFI BIOS/Firmware 02.01.0010. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.