- BIOS: 01.01.1029
- ME: 03.01.03.072
- BMC: 01.61.12390
- FRUSDR: 1.15
- Failed to set BIOS Knobs using syscfg /bcs and syscfg /r only in OS level.
- Fixed QSR PSIRT-TA-201901-002
- 2103633529:[BMC]The “KVM &Media” and “SMASH CLP port” values is empty if checked by user privilege.
- 2103633537:[BMC] Hot key "Alt+R" is no function under full screen mode with iKVM.
- Fix BDBA reported kernel CVEs.
- 2103632882: [BMC]The LCD Panel can’t show AT (Asset Tag) info with BMC 1.58. (S2600WT only)
- 2103633051: [S2600CW][BMC] there is no help information about new features "RMCP mode" and "RMCP+ Cipher Suite3" in the EWS with Chinese language
- 2103633047: [BMC] Operator privilege user can't view EWS -> Security Setting content.
- 1507994212: [KCS] Error Manager will show "84F2" error after clear CMOS under Deny All mode
- 2103632653: [BMC]The Chrome browser can't download .jnlp file and open rKVM.
- 2103632980: [S2600CW][BMC] SUT still can update BMC FW but show error message in recovery mode under KCS deny all mode
- Features added: Add KCS Ctrl Mode sensor & Upgrade FRUSDR.efi/IPMI.efi utility to Version 14.1 Build 18.
1. Unzip the contents of the update package and copy all files to the root directory of a removable media (USB flash drive)
2. Insert the USB flash drive to any available USB port on the system to be updated
3. Power on the server and load the uEFI shell
4. Begin the update process running the Startup.nsh
5. Reboot the system after the update process has successfully completed
1. Unzip the package onto your system
2. Log into the BMC web GUI
3. Navigate to Configuration, then Firmware Update
4. Click browse, and direct the browser to the location of the .bin file
5. Click upload. Progress and status will be shown as the update progresses
1. Unzip package and load onto a flash drive
2. Boot to UEFI shell, and navigate to the folder where this package lives
3. Run fwUpdateBMC.nsh and follow the prompts
01. After the final update has completed successfully, reboot the system
02. During POST, hit the
03. From the BIOS Setup Utility main menu, hit the
04. Hit the
04. At the main menu verify the BIOS revision is correct
05. Move cursor to the SERVER MANAGEMENT menu and hit Enter
06. Move cursor to the SYSTEM INFORMATION Option and hit Enter
07. Verify the BMC Firmware revision is correct
08. Verify the SDR revision is correct
09. Verify the ME Firmware revision is correct
10. Configure desired BIOS Option settings
11. Hit the F10 Key to Save Changes and Exit
Applying a newer firmware version than the one already installed on your unit can bring various enhancements, include workarounds for diverse problems encountered by the device, and improve or add newly developed features.
On the other hand, downgrading the firmware version can recover the device's functionality in the event of a software update either turning up faulty or causing the unit's overall performance to drop. However, bear in mind that applying an older firmware isn't recommended and might not always be possible.
When it comes to the update steps, due to the large variety of devices and numerous ways for installing a new firmware, it is recommended that you carefully read and understand the upgrade steps, and consider applying a different firmware only when you have familiarized yourself with the update method.
As the installation process is most of the times quite risky, this step should be taken by users that have the ability to successfully complete the update; regular users may initiate it at their own risk. Moreover, it's best that this task be performed in a steady power environment such as the one ensured by a UPS unit.
Therefore, if you consider applying this release, hit the download button, take into account all the aforementioned aspects, and update the device's firmware. Also make sure you constantly check with our website to ensure that you don't miss a single new release.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Intel S2600CW2R Server Board OFU Firmware 01.01.1029 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Intel S2600CW2R Server Board OFU Firmware 01.01.1029 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Intel S2600CW2R Server Board OFU Firmware 01.01.1029 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Intel S2600CW2R Server Board OFU Firmware 01.01.1029. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.