- BIOS : R01.03.0023
- ME : R04.00.03.096
- BMC : 01.04.10185
- FRUSDR: 0.20
- EPSD100033233 System Status LED and the value of ED2 in SEL are incorrect when inject Correctable/Uncorrectable Error.
- EPSD100034123 Update System agent PCIE RC code for tracker .
- EPSD100254632 Chipset UEFI NVRAM variables protect test failed.
- EPSD100034577: The CPU max speed in SMBIOS type 4 is not 4200MHz.
- EPSD100034642: BMC version is incorrect on Diagnostic screen.
- EPSD100034709: Memory Error Injection behavior incorrect.
- EPSD100254486: System Auto Rebooted during FSUP Bios 01.03.0010 ME 04.00.03.096 BMC 01.03.9805 frusdr 1.19 update under Linux.
- Sporadic system blackout during warm reset stressed test.
- system cannot enter package C3 state(C232).
- EPSD100252884:Change FAN to auto-rearm, fan status cannot show correct status on EWS
- EPSD100254591:some incorrect information on EWS of S1200SPS
- EPSD100254592:EWS will be hang when move out from Node manager page of S1200SPS
- EPSD100254810:Using IE will not have the lock out message.
- EPSD100034015 When use KBL CPU to Update FRUSDR 0.19, system detect CPU model as SKL.
This package can be updated using one of the following methods:
- Windows or Linux operating system using Intel One-boot Flash Update (OFU) V12.0 Build 4 or later)
- Windows Preboot Execution Environment (WinPE)
To update from Windows and Linux or operating systems using the Intel One Boot Flash Update Utility (OFU)
Use OFU to update system firmware by the following steps:
- Install OFU on Windows or Linux system
- Download the latest firmware update package from homepage
- Unzip package to a folder
- Run the following command in Windows command line/Linux terminal window:
To update from Windows Preboot Execution Environment (WinPE)
The System Firmware Update Package can be inserted to Windows PE customized image for creating a bootable Windows PE CD. User is able to update system firmware from customized WinPE CD by the following steps:
- Boot server with customized WinPE CD
- Run script "WinPE21_x64_Update.bat" or "WinPE20_x86_Update.bat" (name may be varied depends on your own customization)
- The Intel OFU utility is case sensitive. Therefore, when you transfer the Firmware Update Package using USB flash drive from a Microsoft Windows system to a Linux environment, you must first extract under the Linux environment. Otherwise, you will need to mount the USB flash drive manually with 'vfat' option under Linux to avoid conversion from uppercase to lowercase and vice versa.
- To make Intel OFU utility run properly under x86 or x64 OS, you have to read OFU release notes on known issues for OFU installation.
- In this SFUP package, Intel only provide batch file "WinPE_x86_Update.bat" for WinPE2.0 32 bit solution "WinPE_x64_Update.bat" for WinPE2.1/3.0 64 bit solution as an example. Please refer to white paper "White Paper-Intel Server Utilities Procedure for WinPE.pdf" for details on building your own customized WinPE CD.
- Windows PE 2.0 - built from Windows Vista SP1 32bit or EM64T
- Windows PE 2.1 - built from Windows Vista SP1 or Windows Server 2008, EM64T
- Windows PE 3.1 - built from Windows Server 2008R2, EM64T
- Microsoft IPMI driver is loaded by default from WinPE CD, if you want to use Intel IPMI driver instead of MS IPMI driver for firmware update, you can un-install Microsoft IPMI driver by: Devicesetup.exe ¨Cv remove IPI0001 and know that IPI0001 is the device ID for Microsoft IPMI driver.
Applying a newer firmware version than the one already installed on your unit can bring various enhancements, include workarounds for diverse problems encountered by the device, and improve or add newly developed features.
On the other hand, downgrading the firmware version can recover the device’s functionality in the event of a software update either turning up faulty or causing the unit’s overall performance to drop. However, bear in mind that applying an older firmware isn’t recommended and might not always be possible.
When it comes to the update steps, due to the large variety of devices and numerous ways for installing a new firmware, it is recommended that you carefully read and understand the upgrade steps, and consider applying a different firmware only when you have familiarized yourself with the update method.
As the installation process is most of the times quite risky, this step should be taken by users that have the ability to successfully complete the update; regular users may initiate it at their own risk. Moreover, it’s best that this task be performed in a steady power environment such as the one ensured by a UPS unit.
Therefore, if you consider applying this release, hit the download button, take into account all the aforementioned aspects, and update the device’s firmware. Also make sure you constantly check with our website to ensure that you don’t miss a single new release.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Intel S1200SPL Server Board OFU Firmware 01.03.0023 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Intel S1200SPL Server Board OFU Firmware 01.03.0023 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Intel S1200SPL Server Board OFU Firmware 01.03.0023 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Intel S1200SPL Server Board OFU Firmware 01.03.0023. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.