- Fix for OPROM error while upgrading FW and BIOS
- Version = MR7.15 package (007.1513.0000.0000)
- OS supported = EFI , Linux , Ubuntu , VMware-OP , Windows
1. User can use both 'raid0' and 'r0' for mentioning the raid level. And user can find both the forms in the help command.
2. When passing parameter,'set' for CC mode is mandatory.
3. The use of comma in between array no and row parameter in the syntax for making ‘pdreplacemissing’ should not be used.
4. User would not be able to specify ROWs while creating ‘Dedicated Hot Spare’. Instead user needs to use ‘Drive Group ID’ as dgs=N
5. In ‘Foreign Configuration show’, utility will display VD as ‘Foreign’ instead of showing the VD state.
6. The success code and description is printed only after complete processing of the command. Success will not be printed unless the entire log is displayed to the output. Hence the success code and description is printed at the end of the log for this particular command.
7. Any command syntax is still valid, if user uses “-” instead of “/” for e.g. storcli.exe /c0-vall show.
8. Show ‘Bus and PCI Slot type’ are not shown as part of the controller information.
9. While creating a VD using non-Enc-ID Devices, user needs to provide inputs in the format ‘D:SlotID’ as syntax (for eg: Drives=D:1,2,3 where 1,2,3 are the slot ids of the non encID devices)
10. Tape Drives will be listed only with /c0/sall show all command, /c0/sall show doesn’t list Tape drive but only display the direct attached drives if present or a blank table if none are connected.
11. Importing Foreign Configuration while Rebuild is in progress then query for Show fall the output would display multiple R60 VDs.
12. Date and Time of controller is not displayed in proper format in EFI Environment
13. JSON is not required in EFI
14. The sector size of the drives are displayed in “KB” instead of bytes under the PD List table. This is just display error in tabular format but it is displayed correctly in drive details.
15. The “Eid:slot” column while importing a foreign config is not populated. StorCLI: The VD name cannot contain spaces as allowed in MSM.
16. Consistency Check cannot be scheduled beyond year-2037AD.
17. Flashing 9260CV low-level controller firmware is supported only through DOS version of CLI (MegaCLI) and not through EFI version of StorCLI. Flashing MegaRAID firmware does not have this issue.
1. ‘All VD initialization’ command when run through StorCLI utility, shows the error message as failed for cachecaded VD. This is a generic limitation.
2. While reconstruction is in progress, start of CC/Init/BGI operations on same VD throws an inappropriate error message. This is a generic limitation.
3. In controller show cc the field CC current state will change only when it meets the schedule CC parameters.
4. All the unsupported commands for SWR controller if tried to execute may result in unknown behaviour for example – system hang-up. For the list of unsupported commands refer to user guide Appendix C: Unsupported Commands in Embedded RAID.
5. Output for controller information contains junk characters in VMware ESXi 4.1 update2.
6. FDE drives are displayed as secured drives on SWR- SCU controller.
7. There is no check to see whether user has entered different properties or the same property multiple times in StorCLI command. Hence StorCLI does not throw syntax error for the command “/c0/dall show all all all”. This issue is because of the implementation of accepting multiple properties in a single command line in some cases.
Install this tuning utility and you will be able to manually configure various overclocking values, such as CPU and memory frequencies, system clocks, fan speeds, and monitor temperature for different components.
However, please note that you're supposed to tweak these settings only between supported ranges; changing configurations to extreme values without additional cooling systems might seriously damage components.
The installation steps needed for the software to be applied are very easy: get the downloadable package, extract it if necessary, run the available setup, and carefully follow all displayed instructions for a complete and successful installation.
In addition to that, please note that it's recommended you perform a system reboot so that all changes can take effect properly. Bear in mind that, even though other OSes might be compatible, we don't suggest against installing this release on platforms other than the highlighted ones.
That being said, click the download button, get the package and set up this feature on your system. For more on the latest releases, keep checking back with our website to “stay updated one minute ago.”
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Intel RMS25CB040 RAID Module StorCLI Utility 7.1513.00 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Intel RMS25CB040 RAID Module StorCLI Utility 7.1513.00 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Intel RMS25CB040 RAID Module StorCLI Utility 7.1513.00 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Intel RMS25CB040 RAID Module StorCLI Utility 7.1513.00. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.