- BIOS : 02.04.0003
- ME : 02.01.07.328
- BMC : 01.22.6890
- FRUSDR : 1.13
- Update: Integrate the new SSID(0x355B) of Intel Ethernet Controller X540 module in BIOS for supporting the new EEPROM of this IOM.
- Fixed: Platform is not able to power on properly after being shut down by NM Policy
- Fixed: Global platform power consumption reported by NM Statistics in S5 is incorrect
- Fixed: OOB (out-of-band) stress test by issuing the wrong username may cause connection to be unavailable
- Fixed: Shutdown action can be interrupted by cold reset when volatile NM policy is in use
- Fixed: IPMB Bridging commands to a Satellite controller doesn't work
- Fixed: The result of IPMI raw command 20 c0 71 00 02 00 00 shows telnet can be supported.
- Fixed: The satellite FW updating status is 00 while updating HSBP FW.
- Fixed: i2c-adapter i2c-7: Arbitration lost on data transmission
- Fixed: Remote KVM video have some dirty mouse cursor under linux system
- Fixed: The System Fan 5 spining in 100% speed on S2400BB Platform after updated the BMC to 1.21.6038.
- Fixed: FW update will fail with OS based utility (OFU), failure rate is 20% with USB mode and 40% with KCS mode.
- Fixed: BMC code issue for fan detection on S2600CO.
- Fixed: EWS can't interpret SmaRT/CLST event
- Fixed: S2600GZ/GL EWS_update tool fail with SUP S2600GZ_GL_EFI_BIOS02030003_ME20107328_BMC1216038_FRUSDR113
- Fixed: Openssl update (see TA-1065)
- Fixed: IPv6 can't get IP address via DHCP server.
- Fixed: S4600LH P3 LVDIMM voltate reading is 1.5V sometimes during system booting up
- Fixed: HSC firmware not updating with BMC 1.21.6038;
- Fixed: BMC Hangs upon the first A/C Power On of the board. Subsequent A/C power cycles, the BMC boots.
- Bundled the new PSU fw for PSSF162202A.
- Bundled the new PSU fw for "DPS 750AB 32A".
- Set RMM4 DMN speed to 100Mbps on half width products
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Intel R1000GL Server System IDA/OFU Firmware 2.04/2.01/1.22/1.13 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Intel R1000GL Server System IDA/OFU Firmware 2.04/2.01/1.22/1.13 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Intel R1000GL Server System IDA/OFU Firmware 2.04/2.01/1.22/1.13 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Intel R1000GL Server System IDA/OFU Firmware 2.04/2.01/1.22/1.13. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.