- When playing online videos, random disconnections might occur.
- Windows Stop Errors (BSOD) may occur which are associated the Intel Wireless driver.
- RCPI 802.11K improper beacon measurement report.
- Yellow Bang warning in device manager associated to the Intel Wireless adapter.
- Intel PROSet/Wireless Software 22.10.0 has been updated to include functional and security updates. Users should update to the latest version.
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 Desktop Kit
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7265
- Intel PROSet/Wireless Software
- Intel Tri-Band Wireless-AC 17265
- Intel Tri-Band Wireless-AC 18260
- Intel Tri-Band Wireless-AC 18265
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) Desktop Kit
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (Gig+)
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (Gig+)
- Intel Wireless-AC 9260
- Intel Wireless-AC 9461
- Intel Wireless-AC 9560
- Intel Wireless-N 7265
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User Licence Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Windows OSes usually apply a generic driver that allows systems to recognize the wireless component. However, in order to use all available features of this hardware, you must install the appropriate drivers.
Enabling the wireless card allows systems to read chipset information and manufacturer name, as well as connect to a network without using an Ethernet cable.
Updating the driver version can resolve different compatibility issues, fix related errors spotted throughout the product's usage, add support for new operating systems, improve transfer speed, as well as bring various other changes.
As for applying this release, the installation steps should not pose to much of a challenge since each producer intends to make the procedure as easy as possible: just download the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Bear in mind that we do not recommend you install this release on OSes other than the specified ones even though other platforms might also be suitable. Also, when the update has finished, do perform a restart to ensure that all changes take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this package, click the download button, and setup the wireless card on your system. Moreover, if you want to stay “updated one minute ago,” check with our website as often as possible.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Intel PROSet/Wireless Driver (IT Administrators) 22.10.0 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Intel PROSet/Wireless Driver (IT Administrators) 22.10.0 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Intel PROSet/Wireless Driver (IT Administrators) 22.10.0 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Intel PROSet/Wireless Driver (IT Administrators) 22.10.0. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.