- R03.02.0002 supports the Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 V4 series. If you are upgrading from R02.02.0004 or earlier BIOS versions, you will need to use a Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 V3 series processor first to boot to EFI shell and use capsule files to update BIOS to R03.01.0002.
- After flashing with the Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 V3 series processor, you can install the Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 V4 series processor and boot.
- BIOS: R03.02.0002
- ME: R03.00.07.024
- BMC: 1.13.8619
- FRUSDR: 1.08
- Added: Microcode update 0x0000000D for CPUID = 0x40671
- Fixed: Variable can't be set or deleted in EFI Shell via EFI shell commands-----intermittent issue
- Fixed: [BMC_BDW]There're some SMI timeout event logs when run DC cycle
- Fixed: Nvidia 06G-P4-2790-KR X16 card hang at 0x15 during POST with BIOS PV RC1
- Fixed: The PCIE Oprom Control options are expected to be invisible in UEF
- Fixed: L3 cache Associativity of SMBIOS type 7
- Fixed: sysinfo_log.txt file does not match with Bios information
- Fixed: The SUT hang at 0x0E with CPU QJ6G when 3 wrong password attempt
- Fixed: Gen3 card working on Gen2 on LC/RO/RM slot 6 when no other device populated.
- Fixed: Platform does not go to S3/S4 state in recovery mode
- Fixed: Wrong value returned from Get Max Allowed Logical Processors command after S0->(S4,S3)->S0 transition
- Fixed: CPU CATERR occurs after sending peci command IA32_MC10_CTL and IA32_MC10_CTL2.
- Fixed: The sensor reading of P1 MTT is always 0 in EWS(Intel Integrated BMC Web Console)
If you wish to apply this ME (Management Engine) Firmware version, you should first make sure that the version number matches your AMT (Active Management Technology) family, as each update is specifically developed for certain system configurations.
While this technology is mostly associated with enterprises, it can also be used by various IT administrators as well as regular users. However, bear in mind that even though other platforms might also be compatible, we do not recommend installing this release on OSes other than the specified ones.
In order to apply this package, it would be best if you carefully read and understand the instructions provided by your computer manufacturer, and perform the update only when you have completely familiarized yourself with the steps.
In addition to that, make sure you perform a system reboot after upgrading the firmware version in order to allow all changes to take effect properly.
Although installing a newer BIOS version might add new features, update various components, or improve the device’s usability, this process is very risky, so the upgrade is recommended to be performed only when it is really needed.
In addition to that, this task should be performed by someone who has the knowledge to successfully complete the installation; regular users may fulfill it at their own risk.
When it comes to applying a new version without taking into account the computer’s operating system, the most commonly used method to flash the BIOS is by creating a bootable USB or CD containing the update file, and running it from DOS.
Still, regardless of the method used or whether the upgrade is performed by a regular or power user, it’s recommended that the new BIOS be applied in a steady power environment such as the one ensured by a UPS unit.
The Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is a very important software that loads the currently installed OS, and tests all of the system’s hardware components – so make sure you flash it correctly.
Bear in mind that failing to perform a successful installation could seriously damage your device, and the faulty BIOS resulted from the process might even render it unusable.
So, if this release includes useful changes, hit the download button, get the package, and update your BIOS version. Otherwise, check with our website as often as possible, so that you don’t miss the release that you need.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Intel P4000RP Server System EFI Firmware 03.02.0002 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Intel P4000RP Server System EFI Firmware 03.02.0002 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Intel P4000RP Server System EFI Firmware 03.02.0002 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Intel P4000RP Server System EFI Firmware 03.02.0002. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.