- NVMe SSDs cannot be detected after installing Windows 10 RS4 w/RAID mode using F6 driver loading.
- Intel RST 18.104.22.1680 will cause BSOD with NVMe drives with more than 32 MSI-X
- DPM installation failure is observed with 32G Intel Optane Memory
- Driver issue with Intel Optane memory enabled systems with Intel Rapid Storage Technology (RST) driver v.16.0.x, 16.5.x, or 16.7.x may potentially cause the loss of end user data or render a system inoperable
- Intel RST Installers to inject driver to recovery partition
- Uninstall "Intel Optane Pinning Explorer Extensions" will cause Windows Explorer hang.
- High CPU Utilization while system idle with Intel Optane memory Disabled (explorer pinning feature re-enabled which was disabled in RST 16.7 because of this issue)
- When S3 or shutdown, the system run will black screen/BSOD with certain HMB PCIE M.2 SSD.
- RAID Volume have lost after load f6 driver during RS4 OS installation.
- OS DRIPS percentage is low when PSON is enabled on the system with INTEL OPTANE memory +HDD as boot media.
- Standby performance test result in S3 suspend violate spec.
- Create tab of Intel RST UI Stopped Working with NVMe SSD on CPU attached storage present along with other drives and remapping disabled.
- UI setup screen only shows 60GB Intel Optane memory even though using a 64GB module.
- BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) [in SATA] during S4 flow when Intel Optane memory is enabled.
- Blue screen may occur during reboot after dirty shutdown happens during the Intel Optane memory volume creation process. (RS5 only).
- The display problem of "Intel Optane Memory" in Intel RST.
- Intel 300/240 Series Chipset Family
- Intel 200 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI/RAID Controller
- 7th Generation Intel Core Processor Family Platform I/O SATA AHCI/RAID Controller
- Intel 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI/RAID Controller
- Intel 300/240 Series Chipset Family:
- Desktop, High End Desktop (HEDT), Workstation (WS) - Intel H370 Chipset, Intel Q370 Chipset, Intel B360 Chipset, Intelr Z370 Chipset, Intel Z390 Chipset, Intel C246 Chipset
- Intel 200 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI/RAID Controller – Intel Q270 Chipset, Intel Z270 Chipset, Intel H270 Chipset, Intel Q250 Chipset, Intel B250 Chipset
- Intel 8th Generation Core Processor Family Platform I/O SATA AHCI/RAID Controller Mobile Low Power (LP) - Premium-U, Base-U
- 7th Generation Intel Core Processor Family Platform I/O SATA AHCI/RAID Controller- Premium U
- Intel 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI/RAID Controller - Intel HM175 Chipset, Intel QM175 Chipset, Intel CM238 Chipset
Download this package if you intend to switch the SATA settings between available modes (AHCI, RAID, or IDE) after an operating system has been installed.
Remember that if you modify these settings without applying the proper files, the OS will not be able to boot until requirements are met or changes are reverted.
As for the installation method, it would be best if you refer to the manufacturer's update guide, read all the steps, and initiate this task only when you have completely familiarized yourself with the procedure.
Even though other platforms might also be compatible with this release, we strongly recommend that you apply the driver only on specified operating systems in order to successfully perform the installation. If a failure occurs, the computer could suffer serious malfunctions.
With these in mind, if you wish to modify the SATA settings according to the mode highlighted in this version, click the download button and make the desired changes. Visit our website as often as possible to stay up to date with the latest releases.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Intel NUC7i3DNBE NUC Board RST Preinstall Driver 22.214.171.1240 for Windows 10 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Intel NUC7i3DNBE NUC Board RST Preinstall Driver 126.96.36.1990 for Windows 10 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Intel NUC7i3DNBE NUC Board RST Preinstall Driver 188.8.131.520 for Windows 10 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Intel NUC7i3DNBE NUC Board RST Preinstall Driver 184.108.40.2060 for Windows 10. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.