- Fixes issue where Windows fails to start.
- Download the eMMC Firmware Update package for your product:
- Unzip the firmware package and copy to files to a USB flash drive.
- Start the computer and boot into Windows.
- Connect the USB flash drive to a port on the computer.
- Click the Windows Start button or press the Windows key on your keyboard and type command.
- Right click on Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator.
- Change to the USB drive. If your USB drive is designated as Drive D, at the prompt, type D: and press enter.
- Navigate to the folder containing the firmware update files, using the cd command. Example: depending on if you’re using the 64-bit or 32-bit version of the tool, the command will be either cd eMMC-64-204073 – OR – cd eMMC-32-204073, and then press enter.
- Type CheckFW.bat and press enter. The firmware revision is displayed.
- Type CS1.27D.bat and press enter.
- When the firmware update is complete, restart the computer.
- Confirm the update was successful, run the CheckFW.bat command again.
The Solid State Drive (SSD) Toolbox is an update utility that properly recognizes the SSD unit(s) installed on your system. It also displays various pieces of information regarding the connected storage devices and searches for a new suitable firmware version.
However, before you consider downloading this version, carefully read the release notes for changes that can apply to your SSD. Once you have updated your drive, reboot to make sure that all modifications take effect.
When it comes to installing this software, the steps are very easy because all you have to do is get the downloadable package (extract it if necessary) and run the available setup. Once the installation is complete, run the Toolbox and follow the instructions for updating the SSD.
That being said, make sure this Toolbox version has a new firmware version available for your solid state drive and, if so, hit the download button, and install the software. Otherwise, check with our website as often as possible so that you don't miss the release that can improve your SSD.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Intel NUC7CJYSAL NUC Kit eMMC Firmware Update Utility 204073 for Windows 10 64-bit full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Intel NUC7CJYSAL NUC Kit eMMC Firmware Update Utility 204073 for Windows 10 64-bit driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Intel NUC7CJYSAL NUC Kit eMMC Firmware Update Utility 204073 for Windows 10 64-bit torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Intel NUC7CJYSAL NUC Kit eMMC Firmware Update Utility 204073 for Windows 10 64-bit. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.