- Fixed issue where BIOS showed incorrect SATA Speed.
- TXE Firmware Update to 220.127.116.114.
- TXE Firmware: 18.104.22.1684
- EC Firmware: 2.27
- PMC Firmware: v06.07.00
- Framework Reference Code: Based on 2.0.5
- Integrated Graphics Option ROM: v13.0.1002
- Integrated Graphics UEFI Driver: v13.0.10178
- LAN Option ROM: PXE-2.1 BUILD (083) v2.66
- Visual Bios: 2.2.23
- Recovery BIOS Update [JY0056.BIO] - A .BIO file to be used for F7 BIOS Update method or a BIOS recovery process. In the unlikely event that a BIOS update is interrupted, it is possible the BIOS may be left in an unusable state. Use the recovery BIOS update to recover from this condition. It requires a USB flash device or CD.
- iFlash BIOS update [JYGLKCPX.86A.0056.BI.zip] - A DOS-based utility to update the BIOS regardless of operating system. It requires a USB flash device or CD.
- UEFI BIOS update [JYGLKCPX.86A.0056.UEFI.zip] - Allows you to update the BIOS from the EFI Shell. It requires a USB flash device
- Express BIOS update [JYGLKCPX.86A.0056.EB.msi] - Self-extracting Windows-based update file, designed to be used on Windows systems.
- Once the update process has started, DO NOT POWER DOWN YOUR SYSTEM before the update is complete. The update process will take up to 3 minutes.
- Update the BIOS on your computer only if the newer BIOS version specifically solves a problem you have. We do not recommend BIOS updates for computers that do not need it.
- Downgrading the BIOS to an earlier version is not recommended and might not be supported. An earlier BIOS version might not offer support for the latest processors, bug fixes, critical security updates, or support the latest board revisions currently being manufactured. If you are trying to downgrade to a previous BIOS version and its Intel ME Firmware version is older than that currently on the motherboard, then the downgrade is NOT supported.
- Before initiating a BIOS update, be sure to read and precisely follow the instructions included in this document. You may wish to print the instructions for easy reference.
- If a BIOS update process is interrupted, your computer may not function properly. We recommend the process be done in an environment with a steady power supply (preferably with UPS).
- Before updating the BIOS, manually record all BIOS settings that have been changed (from default) so they can be restored after completing the BIOS update.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Intel NUC7CJYSAL Mini PC BIOS 0056 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Intel NUC7CJYSAL Mini PC BIOS 0056 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Intel NUC7CJYSAL Mini PC BIOS 0056 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Intel NUC7CJYSAL Mini PC BIOS 0056. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.