This method is targeted for experienced users who want to have control of the configuration process are recommended to use this method.
1. Obtain the Intel RST SW/driver installation package and run the executable (SetupRST.exe)
2. Install the defaults and reboot the computer
3. From Windows desktop, find and launch the Intel RST UI application.
4. The application will open to the ‘Status’ page
5. Click the ‘Intel Optane Memory’ tab
6. Click the “Enable” link to start the enabling process.
7. A pop-up will prompt you to “Select a compatible fast drive” (the Intel Optane NVMe device)
8. Click [Yes] to start the enable process
9. Depending on the size of your Intel Optane memory module, a progress bar may be displayed
10. Let progress bar complete to 100%
11. Finalize operation
12. Click the [Reboot] button to complete the process
13. System reboots into Windows to complete the enabling process.
- 7th Gen or later Intel Core Processor required for Intel Optane memory support
- 8th Gen or later desktop Intel Pentium and Intel Celeron processors
- Intel 300/240 Series Chipset Family: Desktop, High End Desktop (HEDT), Workstation (WS), Intel H370 Chipset, Intel Q370 Chipset, Intel B360 Chipset, Intel C246 Chipset (WS), Intel Z370 Chipset, Intel Z390 Chipset
- Intel 200 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI/RAID Controller - Intel Q270 Chipset, Intel Z270 Chipset, Intel H270 Chipset, Intel Q250 Chipset, Intel B250 Chipset
- 8th Generation Intel Core Processor Family Platform I/O SATA AHCI/RAID Controller Mobile Low Power (LP) - Premium-U, Base-U
- 7th generation Intel Core Processor Family Platform I/O SATA AHCI/RAID Controller- Premium U
- Intel 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI/RAID Controller - Intel HM175 Chipset, Intel QM175 Chipset, Intel CM238 Chipset, Intel C236 Chipset
Once Intel's Rapid Storage Technology (RST) driver is applied, desktop and notebook systems will be able to manage the available storage (one or more drives) more easily.
And that's not all you should expect: updating the RST version can also bring about improved storage performance, lower power consumption, faster boot times, quicker data reads, as well as several other changes.
As far as applying this release is concerned, simply make sure your system configuration is compatible with this package, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation. In addition to that, don't forget to perform a reboot to make sure that all changes take effect properly.
Even though other operating systems might be compatible as well, we do not recommend installing this package on platforms other than the specified ones.
With this in mind, click the download button, and get and apply the present version. Also, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to date with latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Intel NUC11PHKi7C NUC Kit RST Preinstall Driver 18.104.22.1688.2 for Windows 10 64-bit full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Intel NUC11PHKi7C NUC Kit RST Preinstall Driver 22.214.171.1248.2 for Windows 10 64-bit driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Intel NUC11PHKi7C NUC Kit RST Preinstall Driver 126.96.36.1998.2 for Windows 10 64-bit torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Intel NUC11PHKi7C NUC Kit RST Preinstall Driver 188.8.131.528.2 for Windows 10 64-bit. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.