- Observing failure while running RCmpSata.efi in EFI shell with H10
- Status FAILED_DISK should not be applied to Optane
- Intel RST Application Crashes with System Power off and Power On
- The warning message for "Confirm Disabling Intel Optane Memory" is truncated in Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management UI
- Wrong wording in Performance Mode Note in Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management UI
- NCQ field shows different value than Intel RST UI
- Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management does not recognize events from older Intel RST driver
- Most recent published date is not included in copyright information in Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management UI
- Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management UI license interface show English on Norwegian language system.
- Failure to unlock auto-unlock Opal/Pyrite drive at S3 resume using SSC_PPI
- Admin Revert command fails on 3rd party SSD when user skips password during first reboot after enabling OPAL
- RAID Volume reports status Degraded after correct password input
- Spinning donut after resume from dirty shutdown and system cannot boot
- Intermittent BSOD or disk operation hang with Intel RST 17.8 driver under WinPE after Optane Memory volume creation
- Intermittent DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE during Restart/Shutdown flow.
- OBE system operation response very slowly (EMMC Storage w/ SATA interface)
- Creating RRT volume does not properly warn the user about data lost
- After dirty shutdown, Intel Optane Memory volume creation not finish - still in "Finalizing the process" then to disable state
- Show Incomplete Optane volume in HII when use "-M -Z --no-sync" to clear metadata.
- Minidump does not contain Intel RST driver ETW traces
- 0x9F BSOD during S3/S4 with Intel Optane Memory is enabled
- Intermittent 0x9F BSOD with SW remapped devices when S3/S4 cycles performed
- Intermittent 7B BSOD upon reboot when HDD enters D3 state with HDD+SB2
- RST middleware interface verification does not handle major version change
- Transition from the D0 to the D3 during the Modern Standby session occurs too often
- Intel Optane Memory and storage management service crash while enabling Optane on system with RAID0 volume
- Kernel memory dumps are not created or corrupted while Crashdump Support Test (LOGO)
- Intel Optane Memory and storage management lists dynamic disk as compatible drives to be accelerated by Optane
- Unpinned items come back as pinned if migration triggered after unpin action
- Intermittent BSOD 7E observed as system exception is handled incorrectly.
- Controller information print output is not correct
- RTD3 doesn't work for RAID0 volume
- Intermittent 0x133 BSOD on system configured with RAID volume experiencing high streaming activity
- Description fields for: OptaneEventLogMsg.dll and RSTMwEventLogMsg.dll files are empty
- Invalid Optane config information for hybrid drives in UI
- BSOD 0x133_DPC observed with Intel RST driver
- Error code-1073741819 returned randomly while running Intel RST CLI tool
- BSOD 0x9F Black screen without backlight when run S3 loop stress (1s shutdown)
- BSOD 0xA0 Bug check occurred during Optane memory migration process
- Pin option in right click menu will not display if the name is in Chinese characters; Rename name to English characters, it displays normally.
- Intel RST Optane Driver Does Not Implement Control Flow Guard (CFG)
- Info about pinned files is missing after update from an older RST driver
- 0xA0 INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR caused by iaStorAC.sys while entering S4
- S3 resume fail when INTEL RST on + Remapped on
- System BSOD when resume from S3 with RAID1 + HDD password with RST driver
- Intel RST UEFI driver reports garbage names of some ODD
- Unit can't boot to OS and show error message "Default Boot Device Missing or Boot Failed" after disable Optane in BIOS RST HII menu.
- Intel RST GUI will show error if install Optane SSD on PEG x16 slot with remapping disable
- Windows cannot boot when CPUa disk is present in system
- No name and automation Id in 'What's new window' toggle switch
- Intel Optane Memory and storage management app new added option "What’s new window is:” localization missing on this text in the settings tab.
- Intel Optane Memory and storage management UI interface doesn't change mode to RTL (Arabic family languages)
- Intel Optane Memory and storage management app localization - Missing Chinese translation Optane options
- SW drips is 0% and HW drip not generated on Intel Optane Memory H10 SKU
- Intel RST PreOS Is Not Showing All devices in BIOS Page When Plugged H10 device.
- BIOS Recovery failure when SATA mode is set to Intel RST and the recovery image size is more than 32MB.
- Enabling Optane fails with error 0xA0070015 when system has a drive connected in Ronin mode
- Less bandwidth on H10 disk after updating Intel RST driver to 17.8 with PCMark8
- System configured with Intel Optane Memory H10 - unable to boot or stuck in a boot loop/report bad system config very sporadically, while performing dirty shutdown during extensive IO stress tests. (workaround: Doing a cold reboot will recover the system in case the system is stuck in boot loop)
- Intel RSTCLI returned incorrect code. Expected: Success Actual: InvalidParameters
- NVMe is not listed in Boot Manager when disable CPU Attached feature in BCFS
- Volume failed to go into Normal or Rebuilding state after trying to recover from failed volume state
- CLI shows feature Supported when feature is disabled in the driver
- Intel RST driver 17.8: The ReadBlock in RstPeim32.efi does not support to read >= 32MB block
- Known Issue is defined as a potential Intel RST issue that has been replicated internally by the Intel RST team but has not been root caused to be an Intel RST defect.
- The RAID OROM & UEFI version for this release is 220.127.116.1107, the driver and user interface version are 18.104.22.1685 and Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management (HSA) App version is 17.8.1007.0. For Intel RST Premium features (e.g. RAID, Intel Optane memory, CPU Attached Storage), it is recommended that both the Intel RST pre-OS and Intel RST OS driver components are updated.
- Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management (HSA) app is not a part of this driver package. It will be available on Microsoft Store.
- Disable File Cache for Intel Optane Memory H10
- Intel Optane Memory and Storage Manage Status: The Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management Status Screen will display a message to inform the end user that pinning files/folders/applications is not available and how to re-enable Optane Pinning feature using the UI
- Re-enable Pinning feature by End user
- No impact to File Cache after RST driver Upgrade
- Bandwidth Aggregation support for Intel Optane Memory H10 in DC mode
- Improvement in Idle Cache cleanup for Intel Optane Hybrid device
- NVMe IOCTL Pass through support in WinPE
- Unique RAID alternate ID per platform generation
- Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management UI enhancements
- Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management application will support displaying limited system and storage related information when SATA Mode is set to AHCI.
- Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management application will display both Serial Number and Controller Serial Number for NVME SSD. This feature required both the latest Intel RST driver and Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management UI.
- Intel Optane Memory with H10 SSD recommendation
- Intel Optane Memory H10 must be enabled in AC mode.
- In addition, good practice is to match the Intel RST driver version in Windows PE manufacturing and the shipping image.
- Intel Optane memory volume roaming: Intel Optane memory volume when moved from Intel RST Premium with Intel Optane System Acceleration (RAID Mode) to AHCI/non-Optane mode configuration and switched back to Intel RST Premium with Intel Optane System Acceleration (RAID Mode) can make the drive non-bootable.
- RTD3: If RTD3 is enabled, Windows can turn off disk for very short time (e.g. 20ms). The minimum off time for some disks can be much longer (even 1s). If the disk is turned on too fast, it can hang in some undefined state. RTD3 should be disabled if the disk specification states longer minimum off time.
This method is targeted for experienced users who want to have control of the configuration process are recommended to use this method.
1. Obtain the Intel RST SW/driver installation package and run the executable (SetupRST.exe)
2. Install the defaults and reboot the computer
3. From Windows desktop, find and launch the Intel RST UI application.
4. The application will open to the ‘Status’ page
5. Click the ‘Intel Optane Memory’ tab
6. Click the “Enable” link to start the enabling process.
7. A pop-up will prompt you to “Select a compatible fast drive” (the Intel Optane NVMe device)
8. Click [Yes] to start the enable process
9. Depending on the size of your Intel Optane memory module, a progress bar may be displayed
10. Let progress bar complete to 100%
11. Finalize operation
12. Click the [Reboot] button to complete the process
13. System reboots into Windows to complete the enabling process.
- 7th Gen or later Intel Core Processor required for Intel Optane memory support
- 8th Gen or later desktop Intel Pentium and Intel Celeron processors
- Intel 300/240 Series Chipset Family: Desktop, High End Desktop (HEDT), Workstation (WS), Intel H370 Chipset, Intel Q370 Chipset, Intel B360 Chipset, Intel C246 Chipset (WS), Intel Z370 Chipset, Intel Z390 Chipset
- Intel 200 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI/RAID Controller - Intel Q270 Chipset, Intel Z270 Chipset, Intel H270 Chipset, Intel Q250 Chipset, Intel B250 Chipset
- 8th Generation Intel Core Processor Family Platform I/O SATA AHCI/RAID Controller Mobile Low Power (LP) - Premium-U, Base-U
- 7th generation Intel Core Processor Family Platform I/O SATA AHCI/RAID Controller- Premium U
- Intel 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI/RAID Controller - Intel HM175 Chipset, Intel QM175 Chipset, Intel CM238 Chipset, Intel C236 Chipset
Download this package if you intend to switch the SATA settings between available modes (AHCI, RAID, or IDE) after an operating system has been installed.
Remember that if you modify these settings without applying the proper files, the OS will not be able to boot until requirements are met or changes are reverted.
As for the installation method, it would be best if you refer to the manufacturer's update guide, read all the steps, and initiate this task only when you have completely familiarized yourself with the procedure.
Even though other platforms might also be compatible with this release, we strongly recommend that you apply the driver only on specified operating systems in order to successfully perform the installation. If a failure occurs, the computer could suffer serious malfunctions.
With these in mind, if you wish to modify the SATA settings according to the mode highlighted in this version, click the download button and make the desired changes. Visit our website as often as possible to stay up to date with the latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Intel NUC10i7FNHJA Performance Mini PC RST Preinstall Driver 22.214.171.1245 for Windows 10 64-bit full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Intel NUC10i7FNHJA Performance Mini PC RST Preinstall Driver 126.96.36.1995 for Windows 10 64-bit driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Intel NUC10i7FNHJA Performance Mini PC RST Preinstall Driver 188.8.131.525 for Windows 10 64-bit torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Intel NUC10i7FNHJA Performance Mini PC RST Preinstall Driver 184.108.40.2065 for Windows 10 64-bit. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.