- Updated ME Firmware to 220.127.116.119
- Fixed issue with “iSetupCfg” log file.
- Fixed issue where failure to image by SCCM.
- Fixed issue with watchdog not clearing counter.
- Fixed issue where BIOS Self Recovery must be disabled if Failsafe Watchdog is disabled.
- Due to the Intel ME firmware update in BIOS version 0045, you can’t downgrade to version 0044 or earlier.
- ROM Image Checksum: 0x2F4D
- ME Firmware: 18.104.22.1689
- EC Firmware: 03.07.00
- PMC Firmware: 140.1.01.1010
- Memory Reference Code: Based on RC22.214.171.124_011
- Integrated Graphics Option ROM: 1021
- Integrated Graphics UEFI Driver: 9.0.1093
- SATA RAID Option ROM: 126.96.36.19952
- AHCI Code: Based on AHCI_20
- LAN Option ROM: 0.0.24
- Visual BIOS: Intel AptioV
- Express BIOS update [FNCML.0045.EBU.exe] - Self-extracting Windows-based update file, designed to be used on Windows systems.
- F7 BIOS update [FN0045.CAP] - .CAP file to be used for F7 BIOS Update method. It requires a USB flash device.
- UEFI BIOS update [FNCML357.0045.UEFI.zip] - Allows you to update the BIOS from the EFI Shell. It requires a USB flash device.
- BIOS Recovery [FNCML357.0045.RECOVERY.zip] - In the unlikely event that a BIOS update is interrupted, it's possible the BIOS may be left in an unusable state. Use the recovery BIOS update to recover from this condition. It requires a USB flash device. Follow the recovery instructions in the Readme file.
Although installing a newer BIOS version might add new features, update various components, or improve the device's usability, this process is very risky, so the upgrade is recommended to be performed only when it is really needed.
In addition to that, this task should be performed by someone who has the knowledge to successfully complete the installation; regular users may fulfill it at their own risk.
When it comes to applying a new version without taking into account the computer's operating system, the most commonly used method to flash the BIOS is by creating a bootable USB or CD containing the update file, and running it from DOS.
Still, regardless of the method used or whether the upgrade is performed by a regular or power user, it's recommended that the new BIOS be applied in a steady power environment such as the one ensured by a UPS unit.
The Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is a very important software that loads the currently installed OS, and tests all of the system's hardware components – so make sure you flash it correctly.
Bear in mind that failing to perform a successful installation could seriously damage your device, and the faulty BIOS resulted from the process might even render it unusable.
So, if this release includes useful changes, hit the download button, get the package, and update your BIOS version. Otherwise, check with our website as often as possible, so that you don't miss the release that you need.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Intel NUC10i7FNHJA Performance Mini PC BIOS 0045 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Intel NUC10i7FNHJA Performance Mini PC BIOS 0045 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Intel NUC10i7FNHJA Performance Mini PC BIOS 0045 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Intel NUC10i7FNHJA Performance Mini PC BIOS 0045. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.