- Intel RST - Pinning function reset problem
- System lost after disable TG from BIOS
- After creating Raid0 using all Nvme remapped devices, enable Optane Memory option is still available
- Disabled Optane via Intel RST Optane Memory and Storage Management, shows keeping 100%
- Intel RST driver report gsfailure causing bug check during update (update failed and rolled back)
- Third party NvME SSD lost during Modern Standby test.
- Known Issue is defined as a potential Intel RST issue that has been replicated internally by the Intel RST team but has not been root caused to be an Intel RST defect.
- The RAID OROM & UEFI version for this release is 18.104.22.16804, the driver and user interface version is 22.214.171.1246 and Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management (HSA) driver version 17.5.1010.0. For Intel RST Premium features (e.g. RAID, Intel Optane memory, CPU Attached Storage), it is recommended that both the Intel RST pre-OS and Intel RST OS driver components are updated.
- New features and updates added: Command line tool (CLI) support for Non-OEMs. Starting with Intel RST 17.7, a separate and scaled down CLI version is available for corporate users. This CLI version has a limited subset of functionality to allow corporate IT administrators to deploy and manage Optane volume on ITimage client computers in corporate environment.
- Support for Glacier falls (GCF)
- RST driver Injection in WinPE image: CHKDSK tool reports an error after WinPE is loaded on the Intel Optane Memory volume and 17.x RST Driver is not injected to WinRE image. Intel RST driver17.0 or later is required to be injected in WinPE image. It is recommended not to load WinPE image if Intel Optane Memory H10 is already paired and if RST driver 17.0 or later is not loaded in WinPE image.
- Security update [starting with RST 126.96.36.1991]: Intel RST 188.8.131.521 and later has been updated to include functional and security updates. Users should update to the latest Intel RST version. Users should update to the latest Intel RST version. Configuration Impacted: Intel Optane Memory volume – 32 GB and higher.
- Intel Optane Memory Pinning service: Intel Optane Memory’s pinning service crash intermittently post Optane enabling, if there is a power On/Off event during Optane enablement. This causes, pinning functionality to be disabled. Workaround – Disable and enable Intel Optane Memory to reset the pinning service.
- Enabling Intel Optane memory with H10 (Teton glacier) SSD recommendation Intel Optane Memory H10 must be enabled in AC mode. In addition, good practice is to match the Intel RST driver version in Windows PE manufacturing and the shipping image.
- Intel Optane memory volume roaming: Intel Optane memory volume when moved from Intel RST Premium with Intel Optane System Acceleration (RAID Mode) to AHCI/nonOptane mode configuration and switched back to Intel RST Premium with Intel Optane System Acceleration (RAID Mode) can make the drive non-bootable.
- RTD3: If RTD3 is enabled, Windows can turn off disk for very short time (e.g. 20ms). The minimum off time for some disks can be much longer (even 1s). If the disk is turned on too fast, it can hang in some undefined state. RTD3 should be disabled if the disk specification states longer minimum off time.
This method is targeted for experienced users who want to have control of the configuration process are recommended to use this method.
1. Obtain the Intel RST SW/driver installation package and run the executable (SetupRST.exe)
2. Install the defaults and reboot the computer
3. From Windows desktop, find and launch the Intel RST UI application.
4. The application will open to the ‘Status’ page
5. Click the ‘Intel Optane Memory’ tab
6. Click the “Enable” link to start the enabling process.
7. A pop-up will prompt you to “Select a compatible fast drive” (the Intel Optane NVMe device)
8. Click [Yes] to start the enable process
9. Depending on the size of your Intel Optane memory module, a progress bar may be displayed
10. Let progress bar complete to 100%
11. Finalize operation
12. Click the [Reboot] button to complete the process
13. System reboots into Windows to complete the enabling process.
- 7th Gen or later Intel Core Processor required for Intel Optane memory support
- 8th Gen or later desktop Intel Pentium and Intel Celeron processors
- Intel 300/240 Series Chipset Family: Desktop, High End Desktop (HEDT), Workstation (WS), Intel H370 Chipset, Intel Q370 Chipset, Intel B360 Chipset, Intel C246 Chipset (WS), Intel Z370 Chipset, Intel Z390 Chipset
- Intel 200 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI/RAID Controller - Intel Q270 Chipset, Intel Z270 Chipset, Intel H270 Chipset, Intel Q250 Chipset, Intel B250 Chipset
- 8th Generation Intel Core Processor Family Platform I/O SATA AHCI/RAID Controller Mobile Low Power (LP) - Premium-U, Base-U
- 7th generation Intel Core Processor Family Platform I/O SATA AHCI/RAID Controller- Premium U
- Intel 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI/RAID Controller - Intel HM175 Chipset, Intel QM175 Chipset, Intel CM238 Chipset, Intel C236 Chipset
Download this package if you intend to switch the SATA settings between available modes (AHCI, RAID, or IDE) after an operating system has been installed.
Remember that if you modify these settings without applying the proper files, the OS will not be able to boot until requirements are met or changes are reverted.
As for the installation method, it would be best if you refer to the manufacturer's update guide, read all the steps, and initiate this task only when you have completely familiarized yourself with the procedure.
Even though other platforms might also be compatible with this release, we strongly recommend that you apply the driver only on specified operating systems in order to successfully perform the installation. If a failure occurs, the computer could suffer serious malfunctions.
With these in mind, if you wish to modify the SATA settings according to the mode highlighted in this version, click the download button and make the desired changes. Visit our website as often as possible to stay up to date with the latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Intel NUC10i3FNHFA Performance Mini PC RST Preinstall Driver 184.108.40.2066 for Windows 10 64-bit full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Intel NUC10i3FNHFA Performance Mini PC RST Preinstall Driver 220.127.116.116 for Windows 10 64-bit driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Intel NUC10i3FNHFA Performance Mini PC RST Preinstall Driver 18.104.22.1686 for Windows 10 64-bit torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Intel NUC10i3FNHFA Performance Mini PC RST Preinstall Driver 22.214.171.1246 for Windows 10 64-bit. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.