1. The 64bit BIOS is now functional with Linux and Windows 8.1 Embedded/windows 10.
2. The 32bit BIOS is now functional with Windows 8.1 Embedded/Windows 10.
3. Supports booting from "SD card", "USB drive" and "SATA".
4. Supports S3 resume for both Linux and Windows 8.1 Embedded.
5. Supports 64bit image GCC build (32bit image GCC build is not supported),
Tip can boot Windows 8 and Linux.
6. Main changes in this release
1) Fixed an array overflow which may corrupt the capsule update and UEFI variable service.
2) Fixed serial console failure of debug version image.
3) Fixed some open bugs.
1. Optimization for a fastboot feature continues, therefore the boot time is more than
2. Because the binary size created using GCC (Linux environment) is ~20% lager than the size of
the binary created using the Microsoft toolchain (Windows Environment), the firmware build
in the Linux environment (GCC build) uses the minimum shell instead of fullshell, The image
built in the Linux environment (GCC build) may have some limitation for UEFI shell application.
1. Virus scanned by McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.8.0, Virus Definitions 8176, no virus detected.
1) Copy the "FirmwareUpdateIA32.efi/FirmwareUpdateX64.efi" file to the storage device (Sdcard, Udisk, or Sata)
2) Enter UEFI shell
3) Type the "fsX:" command under UEFI shell where the "fs" portion of the term "fsX" is the term used for your storage device, and the "X" portion of the term "fsX" is replaced by the index identifier of the storage device being used (for example, fs0:).
4) Type the following command to update BIOS image:
5) The system will automatically shutdown after the update has completed.
Applying a newer firmware version than the one already installed on your unit can bring various enhancements, include workarounds for diverse problems encountered by the device, and improve or add newly developed features.
On the other hand, downgrading the firmware version can recover the device’s functionality in the event of a software update either turning up faulty or causing the unit’s overall performance to drop. However, bear in mind that applying an older firmware isn’t recommended and might not always be possible.
When it comes to the update steps, due to the large variety of devices and numerous ways for installing a new firmware, it is recommended that you carefully read and understand the upgrade steps, and consider applying a different firmware only when you have familiarized yourself with the update method.
As the installation process is most of the times quite risky, this step should be taken by users that have the ability to successfully complete the update; regular users may initiate it at their own risk. Moreover, it’s best that this task be performed in a steady power environment such as the one ensured by a UPS unit.
Therefore, if you consider applying this release, hit the download button, take into account all the aforementioned aspects, and update the device’s firmware. Also make sure you constantly check with our website to ensure that you don’t miss a single new release.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver
This will help if you installed a wrong driver
Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Intel MinnowBoard Max Firmware 0.92 Release 64-bit full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Intel MinnowBoard Max Firmware 0.92 Release 64-bit driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Intel MinnowBoard Max Firmware 0.92 Release 64-bit torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Intel MinnowBoard Max Firmware 0.92 Release 64-bit. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.