- The 64bit BIOS is now functional with Linux and Windows 8.1 Embedded.
- The 32bit BIOS is now functional with Windows 8.1 Embedded.
- Supports booting from "SD card", "USB drive" and "SATA".
- Supports S3 resume for both Linux and Windows 8.1 Embedded.
- Supports 64bit image GCC build (32bit image GCC build is not supported), Tip can boot Windows 8 and Linux.
- Supports compatible board build
- Fixed some open bugs. Please visit the following link for details
- Optimization for a fastboot feature continues, therefore the boot time is more than 2 seconds.
- Because the binary size created using GCC (Linux environment) is ~20% lager than the size of the binary created using the Microsoft toolchain (Windows Environment), the firmware build in the Linux environment (GCC build) uses the minimum shell instead of fullshell, The image built in the Linux environment (GCC build) may have some limitation for UEFI shell application.
Applying a newer firmware version than the one already installed on your unit can bring various enhancements, include workarounds for diverse problems encountered by the device, and improve or add newly developed features.
On the other hand, downgrading the firmware version can recover the device’s functionality in the event of a software update either turning up faulty or causing the unit’s overall performance to drop. However, bear in mind that applying an older firmware isn’t recommended and might not always be possible.
When it comes to the update steps, due to the large variety of devices and numerous ways for installing a new firmware, it is recommended that you carefully read and understand the upgrade steps, and consider applying a different firmware only when you have familiarized yourself with the update method.
As the installation process is most of the times quite risky, this step should be taken by users that have the ability to successfully complete the update; regular users may initiate it at their own risk. Moreover, it’s best that this task be performed in a steady power environment such as the one ensured by a UPS unit.
Therefore, if you consider applying this release, hit the download button, take into account all the aforementioned aspects, and update the device’s firmware. Also make sure you constantly check with our website to ensure that you don’t miss a single new release.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Intel MinnowBoard MAX Firmware 0.82 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Intel MinnowBoard MAX Firmware 0.82 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Intel MinnowBoard MAX Firmware 0.82 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Intel MinnowBoard MAX Firmware 0.82. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.