- Build 32: KW issues fixed
- Build 29: CCB3245 Support AMT and PPR sel log translation
- Build 28: Fix 1507913147 - parse unknown event of NM capabilities
- Build 28: Change naming _temp.efi to _core.efi
- Build 27: Support SLES15&Sp1
- Build 27: Fix 1507873591 - Display issue on tool SELView when thermal margin event reported
- Build 27: Fix 16010873466 - Using Selview utility, displays unknown event in GUI event description for cooling device
- Build 26: Fix 2103630284 - Change BIOS configuration value through OOB, but show as "Unknown Event" in SEL
- Build 25: Enable new build variant of linux to support RHEL8 64bit
- Build 24: Fix incorrect memory ECC SEL translation on WKP
- Build 23: Fix BMC KCS privilege issue
- Build 22: Add OOB SEL translation
- Build 21: Update address parity error SEL translation
- Build 21: Support new SKU
- Build 20: Rebuild for Windows
- Build 19: Add deb package for Debian
- Build 18: Change DIMM index from 0-based to 1-based
- Build 17: Support new SKU
- Build 16: Fix SEL translation from System Firmware Progress sensors
- Build 15: Support FPGA-relative SEL translation
- Build 14: Support new BMC version format in SEL
- Build 13: Support new SKU and Fix a SEL translation defect for "AutoCfg Status".
- Build 12: Support new SKU
- Build 11: Fix SEL severity mismatch issue for "SPS FW Health" and Fix exception hang issue under EFI shell
- Build 10: Fix SEL translation defect for DIMM location
- Build 9: Fix SEL translation typo of "PCI Express Bad TLP" and Use 1 byte GID for SEL translation
- Build 8: Fix GUI hang issue in UEFI shell and Support SSB thermal trip SEL
- Build 7: Support a new SKU and Update supported OS list
- Build 6: Fix a defect about SEL full warning message in Selviewer GUI.
- Intel Server Board based on Intel Xeon Scalable Processor Family
- Intel Server Board based on 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processor Family
- Intel Server Board based on Intel Xeon Platinum 9200 Processor Family
- Intel Server Board based on Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v3/v4 product family (S2600WT, S2600TP, S2600KP, S2600CW)
- Intel Server Board based on Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 v2/v3/v4/v5/v6 product family
- UEFI Shell
- WinPE 4.0 (x64)
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows 10
- RHEL 6.8 (x64)
- RHEL 7.3
- RHEL 7.5
- RHEL 7.6
- RHEL 8.0
- SLES 11.4 (x64)
- SLES 12.2
- SLES 15&Sp1
- CentOS 7.3 (x64)
- Debian 8.10
1. In UEFI GUI switching between the Menu and other windows (main window and SEL info window), the file menu is always seen highlighted.
2. In UEFI if the SEL description in the information pane exceeds 250 characters then the heading for Generator ID will be missing in the UI.
3. Utilities, SNMP-SA and IASC cannot run at the same time due to KCS port conflict. There will be error message
"Error: Application Cannot Communicate to the BMC.".
4. IO port access is not allowed in Linux when UEFI secure boot is enabled. Please disable UEFI secure boot in F2 menu before running utility.
6. Running Selviewer UEFI GUI from root directory of any drive is not supported.
7. Debian and SLES 15 OS do not allow IO memory map by default. User needs to add "iomem=relaxed" to grub boot option to enable IO memory map. Otherwise some features may not work.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Intel LWK2LC3U4880A Server System SEL Viewer Utility 14.1.32 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Intel LWK2LC3U4880A Server System SEL Viewer Utility 14.1.32 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Intel LWK2LC3U4880A Server System SEL Viewer Utility 14.1.32 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Intel LWK2LC3U4880A Server System SEL Viewer Utility 14.1.32. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.