- Added support for the Intel SGX Launch Configuration Service and the Intel SGX Enclave Common Loader library in Microsoft Windows 10 Anniversary Update, version 1607 or higher.
- Updated Intel Architecture Enclaves to use the Intel Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel IPP) Cryptography 2019 Update 1 library.
- Fixed bugs.
- Intel SGX Runtime System Library: 188.8.131.52339
- Intel SGX Launcher Enclave: 184.108.40.206711
- Intel SGX Platform Services Initialization Enclave: 220.127.116.11711
- Intel SGX Quoting Enclave: 18.104.22.168711
- Intel SGX Provisioning Enclave: 22.214.171.124711
- Intel SGX Provisioning Cert Enclave: 126.96.36.199711
- Intel SGX Platform Services Operation Enclave: 188.8.131.52711
- Intel SGX Application Enclave Service (AESM): 184.108.40.206339
- Intel SGX device driver for Windows 7 (64 bit only): 220.127.116.11644
- Intel SGX device driver for Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809) 64-bit version: 18.104.22.168032
- Intel SGX only supports the integrated Windows authentication proxy scheme. The Basic and the Digest authenticated proxy schemes are not supported.
- You cannot load any enclave in Windows 7/8.1 if the Microsoft Universal C Runtime (CRT) is not installed on the system. To resolve this issue, you can install the Windows Update for the Universal CRT (KB2999226) on Windows.
- You cannot install the Intel SGX PSW when you install Windows OS in a legacy mode and the Intel SGX is set as “Software Controlled” in BIOS. Configure the Intel SGX as “Enabled” in BIOS before you install the Intel SGX PSW.
- Legacy (before 1.6 version) Intel SGX PSW installation entry cannot be removed from “Programs and Features” in the Windows Control Panel if you install the legacy Intel SGX PSW and upgrade it with a new installer (after 1.7 version). To resolve the issue, manually uninstall the Intel SGX PSW before installing a new version.
- Intel SGX PSW .exe installer returns an error if a higher version of the Intel SGX PSW installer is already installed.
- Applications that use the Intel SGX PSW in Microsoft Windows 10 Version 1709/1803/1809 and do not have proxy settings for their users, require a system proxy setting. Alternatively, the Intel SGX AESM proxy configuration tool can be used.
- After installing the Intel SGX PSW .inf installer, the Intel SGX AESM service status is set to “stopped”. It does not impact enclave loading by the Intel SGX application. When the enclave is loaded, the Intel SGX AESM service status is set to “running”.
- Installation of the Intel SGX PSW .inf installer has no impact on the Intel SGX PSW .exe installer of version 1.7 but it can affect the Intel SGX PSW .exe installer of version 1.8 or higher
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Install this tuning utility and you will be able to manually configure various overclocking values, such as CPU and memory frequencies, system clocks, fan speeds, and monitor temperature for different components.
However, please note that you're supposed to tweak these settings only between supported ranges; changing configurations to extreme values without additional cooling systems might seriously damage components.
The installation steps needed for the software to be applied are very easy: get the downloadable package, extract it if necessary, run the available setup, and carefully follow all displayed instructions for a complete and successful installation.
In addition to that, please note that it's recommended you perform a system reboot so that all changes can take effect properly. Bear in mind that, even though other OSes might be compatible, we don't suggest against installing this release on platforms other than the highlighted ones.
That being said, click the download button, get the package and set up this feature on your system. For more on the latest releases, keep checking back with our website to “stay updated one minute ago.”
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Intel LR1304SPCFSGX1 Server System SGX Driver 22.214.171.124975 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Intel LR1304SPCFSGX1 Server System SGX Driver 126.96.36.199975 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Intel LR1304SPCFSGX1 Server System SGX Driver 188.8.131.52975 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Intel LR1304SPCFSGX1 Server System SGX Driver 184.108.40.206975. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.