- Updated the SGX Launcher Enclave and SGX Windows7 device driver to support enclave loading using the Key Separation and Sharing feature if this feature is available. Please refer to the Intel Software Developer’s Manual for details on this new SGX Architecture feature.
- Fixed SGX Quoting enclave bug which causes invalid signature error when user upgrades SGX PSW 1.6 version to later version and does remote attestation.
- Updated SGX Platform Services Operation Enclave to use SGX local attestation library version 2
- Updated SGX Provisioning Cert Enclave and SGX Provisioning Enclave to fix error code bug
- Bug fixes
- Intel SGX Runtime System Library 220.127.116.11245
- Intel SGX Launcher Enclave 18.104.22.168833
- Intel SGX Platform Services Initialization Enclave 22.214.171.124833
- Intel SGX Quoting Enclave 126.96.36.199935
- Intel SGX Provisioning Enclave 188.8.131.52833
- Intel SGX Provisioning Cert Enclave 184.108.40.206833
- Intel SGX Platform Services Operation Enclave 220.127.116.11833
- Intel SGX Application Enclave Service (AESM) 18.104.22.168245
- Intel SGX device driver for Windows 7 (64 bit only) 22.214.171.124644
- Intel SGX device driver for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (version 1709) 64-bit version 126.96.36.199245
- Intel SGX only supports the integrated Windows authentication proxy scheme. The Basic and the Digest authenticated proxy schemes are not supported.
- You cannot load any enclave in Windows 7/8.1 if the Microsoft Universal C Runtime ) is not installed on the system. To resolve this issue, you can install Windows the
- Update for Universal CRT (KB2999226) in Windows.
- You cannot install the Intel SGX PSW when you install Windows OS in a legacy mode and the Intel SGX is set as “Software Controlled” in BIOS. Configure the Intel SGX as “Enabled” in BIOS before you install the Intel SGX PSW.
- Legacy (before 1.6 version) Intel SGX PSW installation entry cannot be removed from “Programs and Features” in the Windows Control Panel if you install the legacy Intel SGX PSW and upgrade it with a new installer (after 1.7 version). To work around the issue, please manually uninstall the Intel SGX PSW before installing new version.
- Intel SGX PSW .exe installer returns an error code if a newer version of the PSW installer is already installed.
- Applications that use the Intel SGX PSW in Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (Version 1709) and do not have proxy settings for their users will need a system proxy setting. Alternatively, the Intel SGX AESM proxy configuration tool can be used.
- After installing the Intel SGX PSW .inf installer, the Intel SGX AESM service status will be “stopped”. It does not impact enclave loading by the Intel SGX application. When the enclave is loaded, the Intel SGX AESM service status will be “running”.
- After installing the Intel SGX PSW .inf installer, it doesn’t prevent SGX 1.7 version PSW .exe installer to install. It would prevent SGX 1.8 and later version PSW .exe installer to install
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Install this tuning utility and you will be able to manually configure various overclocking values, such as CPU and memory frequencies, system clocks, fan speeds, and monitor temperature for different components.
However, please note that you're supposed to tweak these settings only between supported ranges; changing configurations to extreme values without additional cooling systems might seriously damage components.
The installation steps needed for the software to be applied are very easy: get the downloadable package, extract it if necessary, run the available setup, and carefully follow all displayed instructions for a complete and successful installation.
In addition to that, please note that it's recommended you perform a system reboot so that all changes can take effect properly. Bear in mind that, even though other OSes might be compatible, we don't suggest against installing this release on platforms other than the highlighted ones.
That being said, click the download button, get the package and set up this feature on your system. For more on the latest releases, keep checking back with our website to “stay updated one minute ago.”
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Intel LR1304SPCFG1R Server System SGX Driver 188.8.131.52245 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Intel LR1304SPCFG1R Server System SGX Driver 184.108.40.206245 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Intel LR1304SPCFG1R Server System SGX Driver 220.127.116.11245 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Intel LR1304SPCFG1R Server System SGX Driver 18.104.22.168245. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.