- 18.104.22.168 for Intel Killer 1550, AX1650, AX1675
- 22.214.171.124 for Intel Killer E3100
- 10.050.0511.2021 for Intel Killer E3000, E3100G, E2500v2, E2600
- 3.1121.927.5 for Killer Networking Software
- Updated Wi-Fi driver to version 126.96.36.199
11 October 2021 update for included drivers
- Updated Killer Networking Software to version 3.1121.927.5
- Device Manager shows wireless device yellow exclamation mark (yellow bang) code 10 error when playing online videos.
- File transfers fail when using Samsung “QuickShare” software sending data between a laptop and a phone.
- Network connectivity loss (Windows System Event ID 5002) occurs when hosting a mobile hotspot on Intel Dual Band Wireless AC-8265 and AC-8260 adapters.
- Intel Dual Band Wireless AC-8265 and AC-8260 adapters fail to receive 802.11 Control frames transmitted at rates greater than 24 Mbps.
- Support for Windows 11 added since Intel PROSet/Wireless Software 22.70.0.
- Intel PROSet/Wireless Software 22.80.1 has been updated to include functional and security updates. Users should update to the latest version.
- Added support for Windows 11
- Updated idle power parameters
- Improved wake on LAN functionality
- Added support for Windows 11
- Slow receive on Intel WiFi adapter when Killer Networking Software installed on Windows 11 OS, specifically when using YouTube, Facebook, Amazon Prime Video as well as real-time communication services.
- This Software Release version does not include new drivers for the Killer E2200, Killer E2400, Killer, E2500, Killer 1525 Wireless, Killer 1535 Wireless, Killer 1435 Wireless, or the Killer AX500 Wireless adapters, but the Killer Networking Software can be installed on the systems with the above adapters.
- Some drivers from this package may not have been updated and are the same as the previous package. You need to install this package in order to update any version of the drive mentioned above.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
When connected, the operating system usually installs a generic driver that helps the computer to recognize the newly attached device.
However, proper software must be applied if you want to make use of all features that the network adapter has available. This task also allows computers to properly recognize all device characteristics such as manufacturer, chipset, technology, and others.
Updating the adapter's drivers and utilities version might improve overall performance and stability, increase transfer speeds, fix different compatibility problems and several network-related errors, as well as bring various other changes.
To install this release, simply get the package, extract it if necessary, run the setup, and follow the instructions displayed on-screen. When done, don't forget to perform a system restart and reconnect the network adapter to make sure that all changes take effect properly.
Without further ado, if you intend to apply this version, click the download button and install the package. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible so that you don't miss a single new release.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Intel Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650w Performance Suite 3.1121.936 for Windows 10 64-bit full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Intel Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650w Performance Suite 3.1121.936 for Windows 10 64-bit driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Intel Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650w Performance Suite 3.1121.936 for Windows 10 64-bit torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Intel Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650w Performance Suite 3.1121.936 for Windows 10 64-bit. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.