- Regulatory adjustments for: Chile, China
- Bluetooth/Wi-Fi coexistence improvements for 11n on some systems.
- This software release version 18.104.22.168 has been updated to include functional and security updates. There may be other minor issues addressed which will impact performance, stability, or vendor specific functionality not listed above. Users should update to the latest version
- Updated Wi-Fi driver to version 22.214.171.124
- APPX package step shows failure when successful in Windows 10
- Wireless Virtual Reality Mode text cut off in some languages
- Settings & General Information still show 5G band when switch connection to a 2.4G band with AX1690 adapter.
- Wireless Virtual Reality Mode Button Delay
- Click the Download button and follow the steps for saving the package on your computer.
- Save all work in progress and close open applications.
- Note for .ZIP archives: Extract the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and run the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read and agree with the License Agreement to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the instructions displayed on-screen.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Windows OSes usually apply a generic driver that allows systems to recognize the wireless component. However, in order to use all available features of this hardware, you must install the appropriate drivers.
Enabling the wireless card allows systems to read chipset information and manufacturer name, as well as connect to a network without using an Ethernet cable.
Updating the driver version can resolve different compatibility issues, fix related errors spotted throughout the product's usage, add support for new operating systems, improve transfer speed, as well as bring various other changes.
As for applying this release, the installation steps should not pose to much of a challenge since each producer intends to make the procedure as easy as possible: just download the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Bear in mind that we do not recommend you install this release on OSes other than the specified ones even though other platforms might also be suitable. Also, when the update has finished, do perform a restart to ensure that all changes take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this package, click the download button, and setup the wireless card on your system. Moreover, if you want to stay “updated one minute ago,” check with our website as often as possible.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Intel Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 Performance Suite 34.22.1163 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Intel Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 Performance Suite 34.22.1163 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Intel Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 Performance Suite 34.22.1163 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Intel Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 Performance Suite 34.22.1163. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.