- Preview support for Agility SDK 1.606.3 and Agility SDK 1.706.3-preview developer features on Intel Arc
- A-Series Graphics. Support for additional Intel Graphics cards will be made available in future driver updates.
- Shader Model 6.7: Support for QuadAny/QuadAll ops to query quad lane results
- Shader Model 6.7: Added control over wave ops interaction with Helper Lanes in Wave Ops Mode
- Enhanced Barriers for finer-grained control of barriers
- Support of Vulkan to D3D12 mapping layer, enabling Windows Subsystem for Android
- Helper lanes running in legacy environments (Shader Model 6.6 and below) may be impacted by wave ops utilizing pixel shaders and vertex shaders.
- Advanced Texture Operations are not implemented for current graphic products.
- Checking for driver updates or attempting to install driver updates through Intel Arc Control may sometimes cause an “Error Installing Driver” message to appear.
- Smooth Sync is enabled by default when “Application Choice” is selected from the Frame Delivery settings in the Intel Arc Control game settings page.
- The Performance Tuning page in Intel Arc Control may erroneously appear visible or configurable on unsupported platforms. When this occurs, changing settings on this page may throw an error message and/or will not function.
- A Windows UAC prompt may occur when launching Intel Arc Control
- Intel Graphics Driver
- Intel Media SDK Runtime (18.104.22.168)
- Intel oneVPL GPU Runtime (22.214.171.124)
- Intel Graphics Compute Runtime for OpenCL Driver
- Vulkan Runtime Installer
- Intel Graphics Driver Installer (1.0.634.3)
- oneAPI Level Zero Loader and Validation Layer
- Intel Graphics Compute Runtime for OneAPI Level Zero specification
- Intel Arc Control
- Intel Driver Support Assistant
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - October 2020 Update (20H2)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - May 2021 Update (21H1)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - November 2021 Update (21H2)
- Microsoft Windows 11-64 - October 2021 Update (21H2)
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Intel Core i5-12450H CPU Graphics Driver 126.96.36.19920 DCH 64-bit full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Intel Core i5-12450H CPU Graphics Driver 188.8.131.5220 DCH 64-bit driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Intel Core i5-12450H CPU Graphics Driver 184.108.40.20620 DCH 64-bit torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Intel Core i5-12450H CPU Graphics Driver 220.127.116.1120 DCH 64-bit. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.