- Intel Game On Driver support for Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak, F1 2022, and Arcadegeddon on 11th Generation Intel Core Processors with Xe Graphics and newer.
- Halo Wars 2 may experience an intermittent crash or TDR during gameplay.
- Naraka: Bladepoint may experience a crash or application stopped responding error during gameplay
- Intel Graphics Driver
- Intel Display Audio Driver 10.26.0.12 (6th Gen and related Pentium Silver and Celeron processors)
- Intel Display Audio Driver 10.27.0.12 (7th, 8th, 9th, 10th Gen Intel Core processors)
- Intel Display Audio Driver 188.8.131.52 (10th Gen Intel Core processors with Iris Plus Graphics)
- Intel Display Audio Driver 184.108.40.206 (Intel Core Processors with Intel Hybrid Technology)
- Intel Media SDK Runtime (220.127.116.11)
- Intel oneVPL GPU Runtime (18.104.22.168)
- Intel Graphics Compute Runtime for OpenCL Driver
- Intel Graphics Command Center (installed via Microsoft Store)
- Vulkan Runtime Installer
- Intel Graphics Driver Installer (1.0.634.3)
- oneAPI Level Zero Loader and Validation Layer
- Intel Graphics Compute Runtime for oneAPI Level Zero specification
- Intel and Codemasters are aware of an application crash issue in F1 22, which occurs on some integrated graphics products. Work is being done to fix the issue via a game patch or driver workaround, which will be made available as soon as possible.
- An error message pop-up may be observed when launching Call of Duty: Vanguard (DX12).
- An application crash may occur in Watch Dogs: Legion (DX11) when starting the game.
- An intermittent crash or hang may occur during gameplay in Ghostwire: Tokyo (DX12).
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (DX9) may experience a game crash when changing shadow quality settings in game.
- Destiny 2 may exhibit display signal loss or display flashing during gameplay when HDR is enabled.
- Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin may experience an application crash during gameplay.
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint may experience minor shadow corruption in some areas of the game.
- CrossFire (DX9) may experience an application crash and or security alert when joining a game.
- Minor graphical anomalies may be observed in Call of Duty: Warzone (DX12), Diablo II: Resurrected (DX12), Euro Truck Simulator (DX11), Farming Simulator 22 (DX12), Grand Theft Auto V (DX11), Halo Infinite (DX12), Hitman 2 (DX12), Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy (DX12) and Microsoft Flight Simulator(DX11).
- An “Update driver” pop-up error message may be observed when launching Battlefield 1 after upgrading from 22.214.171.12455 or older drivers.
- Grid Legends (DX12) may experience lighting corruption when lighting quality is set to high in the games settings.
- CrossFire HD (DX9) may experience an application crash when task switching during gameplay.
- Chorus may experience an application crash in some interior areas of the game such as the ship hangar.
- Minor graphical anomalies may be seen in Destiny 2 (DX11), CrossFire HD (DX9), GRID Legends (DX12) (on changing lighting quality to high) and F1 2020 (DX12) when HDR is enabled.
- Sniper Elite 5 (DX12) may experience a game crash or TDR with an error dialog pop-up message.
- Ghostwire: Tokyo (DX12) may intermittently experience a crash or TDR when transitioning between areas in the game.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (DX12) may experience lower than expected performance when the game API is set to DirectX12.
- Minor graphical anomalies may be seen in Gears 5 (DX12).
- A TDR may intermittently occur in Halo Infinite (DX12) during gameplay.
- A game crash or hang may occur when changing resolution in NBA 2K21 (DX12).
- Displays connected via an external dock may exhibit a black screen when using 4K@60hz resolution
- An intermittent crash or hang may occur in Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade (DX12).
- Minor graphical anomalies may be seen in Elex (DX11), MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries (DX12), Strange Brigade (DX12) and The Ascent (DX12).
- A black screen or TDR may occur after launching, or during gameplay in Gears 5 (DX12)
- Support for Intel Iris Xe Discrete graphics is not included in this software release. An upcoming software update will re-introduce support for Intel Iris Xe Discrete graphics.
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - October 2018 Update (1809)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - May 2019 Update (1903)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - November 2019 Update (1909)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - May 2020 Update (20H1)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - October 2020 Update (20H2)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - May 2021 Update (21H1)
- Microsoft Windows 11-64 - October 2021 Update (21H2)
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Intel Core i5-12450H CPU Graphics Driver 126.96.36.19913 Beta 64-bit full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Intel Core i5-12450H CPU Graphics Driver 188.8.131.5213 Beta 64-bit driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Intel Core i5-12450H CPU Graphics Driver 184.108.40.20613 Beta 64-bit torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Intel Core i5-12450H CPU Graphics Driver 220.127.116.1113 Beta 64-bit. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.