- The DioField Chronicle (DX12)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II (DX12) Beta Early Access
- The Intel Arc 101.3430 BETA driver is bundled with the latest version of Intel Arc Control 4765 to streamline installation experience, resulting in a larger driver package file size.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man (DX12) may exhibit an application crash when loading into the game with Ray-Traced Reflections enabled.
- Total War: Warhammer III (DX11) may exhibit color corruption on certain regions of the overworld map.
- Call of Duty: Vanguard (DX12) may exhibit lower than expected performance in the main menu.
- Marvel’s Guardian of the Galaxy (DX12) may exhibit flickering texture corruption game certain areas
- Horizon Zero Dawn (DX12) may exhibit texture and color corruption on some terrain and skyboxes.
- Overwatch (DX11) may experience lower than expected performance may be observed within certain map environments
- Metro Exodus (DX11) may exhibit a CTD or application hang during gameplay.
- Conqueror’s Blade (DX11) may exhibit an application crash during game launch.
- League of Legends (DX11) may experience lower than expected performance when using the DX11 option in on some Intel Arc A730M series graphics products.
- Movies and TV Application may experience a hang during HDR video playback and changing video to Fullscreen.
- Blender may exhibit OpenGL rendering errors with certain Intel system configurations.
- Some Intel Arc A380 series graphics cards may intermittently reboot the system when resuming from S3 sleep.
- Recording with Arc Control Studio Capture and “In Stream” mode enabled may not save the output video file at the desired length.
- Streaming with Arc Control Studio Capture and “In Stream” mode enabled may cause unexpected connection instability to the desired platform.
- Some image types may not load when using Arc Control Camera “Background Replacement” option.
- Arc Control may incorrectly be invoked during the login screen.
- Arc Control may incorrectly close automatically when Arc Control is invoked, and system is left idle.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man (DX12) may experience shadow corruption when using FSR 2.0 upscaling.
- Marvels’ Spider-Man (DX12) may exhibit scene corruption when Ambient Occlusion is disabled or set to HBAO+
- Sniper Elite 5 (DX12) may experience an application crash on some Hybrid Graphics system configurations when Windows “Graphics Performance Preference” option for the application is not set to “High Performance”.
- Some Intel Arc A380 series graphics product fans may continue running when the graphics card or system is idle.
- Windows UAC Admin is required to install and launch Arc Control.
- Arc Control may fail to correctly update. A workaround is to uninstall Arc Control from Add or Remove programs before updating.
- Some applications may exhibit a transparent or blank window when CMAA is set to “Force ON” globally.
- Some applications may exhibit pixel corruption when Sharpening Filter is enabled globally.
- Opening Arc Control in some game titles with ALT+I during gameplay may not correctly appear.
- Using Arc Control Studio Capture with “In Stream” mode enabled may not correctly record entire clip when under a 1080p resolution setting.
- A 1440p resolution selection in Arc Control Studio Capture may be unavailable when the display native resolution is 4K.
- Arc Control Studio Camera overlay position may not retain desired position and size after a system restart.
- Hot-plugging peripheral devices such as cameras, microphones, or displays while Arc Control is open may cause Arc Control to become unresponsive.
- Arc Control may not scale automatically when changing from a 1080p resolution to a 4K resolution.
- Some Arc Control Telemetry metrics may not align with 3rd party applications or built-in OS functions.
- The Arc Control Studio Camera tab may take longer than expected responsiveness upon the first navigation.
- Hot-plugging a secondary display with Arc Control invoked may cause Arc Control to be unresponsive.
- Hot-plugging a display with Arc Control Studio Capture audio device set to display audio may cause an error when attempting to capture or broadcast.
- Intel Arc Control Performance Tuning is currently in Beta. As such, performance and features may behave unexpectedly. Intel will continue to refine the Performance Tuning software in future releases.
- Intel Graphics Driver
- Intel Media SDK Runtime (188.8.131.52)
- Intel oneVPL GPU Runtime (184.108.40.206)
- Intel Graphics Compute Runtime for OpenCL Driver
- Vulkan Runtime Installer
- Intel Graphics Driver Installer (1.0.677.2)
- oneAPI Level Zero Loader and Validation Layer
- Intel Graphics Compute Runtime for OneAPI Level Zero specification
- Intel Arc Control installer
- Intel Driver Support Assistant
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - October 2020 Update (20H2)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - May 2021 Update (21H1)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - November 2021 Update (21H2)
- Microsoft Windows 11-64 - October 2021 Update (21H2)
- Microsoft Windows 11-64 (22H2)
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Intel Core i5-11600 CPU Graphics Driver 220.127.116.1130 DCH Beta 64-bit full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Intel Core i5-11600 CPU Graphics Driver 18.104.22.16830 DCH Beta 64-bit driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Intel Core i5-11600 CPU Graphics Driver 22.214.171.12430 DCH Beta 64-bit torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Intel Core i5-11600 CPU Graphics Driver 126.96.36.19930 DCH Beta 64-bit. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.